Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Bloke goes to funeral, comes back with 144 cans of fucked beer. Some excellent compo faces in this one

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/10455473/mum-furious-ordering-carlsberg-getting-something-ridiculous/?rec_article=true

She ordered Carlsberg, she knew she'd be getting piss water. 

“And imagine if somebody has bought them for a wedding or a funeral - that many faulty cans could spoil the whole thing.”

Oh yeah, bad beer at a funeral will really put a downer on the day.

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Why can't they just take it back to Asda? You still have Asda in Scotland right? 

Something not right here. Besides actually wanting to drink Carlsberg. 

They were bought in an Asda in Bristol so maybe it's not possible to return to a different store?  And, the fact she's opened each of the boxes won't help,

46 minutes ago, hk blues said:

They were bought in an Asda in Bristol so maybe it's not possible to return to a different store?  And, the fact she's opened each of the boxes won't help,

They take returns to any store and they have to refund faulty goods. They'd need proof of purchase so i guess the husband could have paid cash and binned the receipt. 

It's only flat though, so if they could borrow a soda stream they could fizz it up again. I almost said "make it drinkable" but they'd need one of Jesus' party tricks for that.

25 minutes ago, coprolite said:

They take returns to any store and they have to refund faulty goods. They'd need proof of purchase so i guess the husband could have paid cash and binned the receipt. 

It's only flat though, so if they could borrow a soda stream they could fizz it up again. I almost said "make it drinkable" but they'd need one of Jesus' party tricks for that.

He probably bough it knock-off from some dodgy shop in Bristol and charged her full-whack and is now shitting himself!  

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Water into wine, nae bather.

5 Sunblest's and 2 Smokies to 5000 folk, pffft, easy.

Make Carlsberg drinkable, I can't perform miracles ffs.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Water into wine, nae bather.

5 Sunblest's and 2 Smokies to 5000 folk, pffft, easy.

Make Carlsberg drinkable, I can't perform miracles ffs.

Carlsberg is perfectly drinkable if chilled into tastelessness. Then the only issue is the vague concern you’re drinking cold piss resulting from the spot on impersonation it does of said fluid.