Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

Monica Anderson, a retired council worker from Dundee, admits she’s still uncertain as to whether Brexit will actually take place.

But she is hopeful it does – even though she was a remain voter in 2016.

Monica said: “I’m still waiting on it actually happening. I’m still doubtful it will actually happen because it has dragged on so long – but I would like to see it happen.

“I voted remain before, but I don’t want Scotland to become independent from the UK so I would like to see Brexit happen.

“I don’t think we should held hostage by politicians in Brussels. If there was another vote I would vote leave again.

“I would say people are fed up – by now it is either going to happen or it’s not.”

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/brexit-countdown-have-dundonians-been-preparing-ahead-of-exit-from-the-eu/

Something tells me Monica isn’t quite the full shilling.

4 hours ago, The Master said:

Probably, but I think a  photo of her would confirm it. 

Simply from the photo alone , I can tell that Alex Simpson should , at the very least, be deported. Although even without the pic , the description of him as an art student was enough.

On 25/01/2020 at 11:55, The Master said:

?

She quite rightly has doubts over the Democratic Process after all the Remainer backstabbing/delaying/whining.

Officially the Divorce is tomorrow and I still have doubts because of the media luvvies leading sheeple.

1 hour ago, charon said:

?

She quite rightly has doubts over the Democratic Process after all the Remainer backstabbing/delaying/whining.

Officially the Divorce is tomorrow and I still have doubts because of the media luvvies leading sheeple.

Hiya Monica, hiya pal.

On 04/02/2020 at 18:18, jagfox99 said:

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/crime/drunk-celtic-fan-had-sex-with-taxi-1-5085809

Hail Hailed a cab? 🤔

Fife Today. Is that a contradiction in terms? 😉

There's a 95% chance that I know this guy, who would have been in the year above me at school.  Considering that he once dropped his trousers and pants and ran about the playground, this story comes as little surprise.

I especially like the bit where the Central Fife based paper tries to keep the rep of Kirkcaldy as high as possible and prevent readers from thinking that everyone in the Lang Toon is a sexual deviant:

Bruce, now of Bridge Street, Kirkcaldy, formerly of Broomhead Drive, Dunfermline...

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

There's a 95% chance that I know this guy, who would have been in the year above me at school.  Considering that he once dropped his trousers and pants and ran about the playground, this story comes as little surprise.

I especially like the bit where the Central Fife based paper tries to keep the rep of Kirkcaldy as high as possible and prevent readers from thinking that everyone in the Lang Toon is a sexual deviant:

I’m curious as to why the headline makes no mention of the fence that the boy had sex with during the same incident.  Is fence-shagging viewed as not particularly newsworthy in Fife ?  

Edited by A96

41 minutes ago, A96 said:

I’m curious as to why the headline makes no mention of the fence that the boy had sex with during the same incident.  Is fence-shagging viewed as not particularly newsworthy in Fife ?  

At the trial he asked for three other fences to be taken into consideration.

40 minutes ago, A96 said:

Maybe he just 'reversed onto it' like Homer with the hedge?

279348255_giphy(2).gif.1e4179cf96d6651f396a1da1ce841f57.gif