Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

9 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Not quite 'what I am I going to do with 2 dead cats'

Family's shock as cat they thought they had cremated comes home - BBC News

We had the opposite experience - we were going out for some BBQ chicken one Saturday night.  We saw a dead cat in the middle of the road, it was dark and rainy so I moved it to the side and asked the security to sort it out.  We came back and it was still there.  A few hours later we noticed one of our cats had not appeared for his dinner.  You know the rest.  

• 2 weeks later...

She continued: “I telephoned the palace to see if the unveiling was still on and told them I was coming. But they told me it was a private matter and members of the public were not invited to attend.

“They are wrong. I am going. It is important that I am there. I am the founding member of the Diana Circle UK.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-diana-superfan-82-demands-24421026

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

OK to the P&B masses, who is right here? The school taking over a cul-de-sac because the children are their priority or the residents of said cul-de-sac blocking access with their bins complaining that parents are blocking access to their driveways?

COVID and restrictions have driven people to the edge of sanity.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/residents-assemble-protest-school-run-24430092

Residents build wheelie bin blockade to stop parents on school run parking outside homes

The neighbours who reside on a quiet road claimed that they'd 'had enough'.

Angry residents set up a blockade of wheelie bins to prevent drivers doing the school run from getting past
The group held a protest in the cul-de-sac on June 28

It's you who is in the wrong for reading the Daily Ranger.

The oldies would be better slashing tyres and taking wing mirrors off. Less effort than lining up all those bins.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

OK to the P&B masses, who is right here? The school taking over a cul-de-sac because the children are their priority or the residents of said cul-de-sac blocking access with their bins complaining that parents are blocking access to their driveways?

COVID and restrictions have driven people to the edge of sanity.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/residents-assemble-protest-school-run-24430092

Residents build wheelie bin blockade to stop parents on school run parking outside homes

The neighbours who reside on a quiet road claimed that they'd 'had enough'.

Angry residents set up a blockade of wheelie bins to prevent drivers doing the school run from getting past
The group held a protest in the cul-de-sac on June 28

Who the f**k would call the polis cause they can't turn their cars round.

If I ran Scotland it would be illegal to drop weans off in the car.

Public transport or "active travel" only to get too and from school.