Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

Genuinely had to rack my brain and check, "I didn't rob Margiotta recently did I"? but then it said the robber was black. Really do get a higher class of criminal in Shandon. 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/cctv-footage-edinburgh-robbery-released-police-appeal-2938633

b25lY21zOjk2ZDBkNTkxLWUzMWMtNDcxZC1iNDgz

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Genuinely had to rack my brain and check, "I didn't rob Margiotta recently did I"? but then it said the robber was black. Really do get a higher class of criminal in Shandon. 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/cctv-footage-edinburgh-robbery-released-police-appeal-2938633

Give the lad his dues. He's got his court shoes already nicely polished for the trial.

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Worst Ninja ever.

26 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Why is it always Jesus that these people see and not, say, Neil out of the Young Ones?

Reminds me of the story of the face of Jesus that started to appear on the wall of a building in Mexico. Every time it rained, the face became clearer until finally they realised it was a poster for a Willie Nelson concert that had been whitewashed over.

On 15/08/2020 at 12:34, Angusfifer said:

Extremely disappointed that "sun worshipper" apparently means "sunbather". 

I was expecting a full on cultist in an ancient Egyptian headdress. 

On 18/08/2020 at 10:47, GordonD said:

Why is it always Jesus that these people see and not, say, Neil out of the Young Ones?

Reminds me of the story of the face of Jesus that started to appear on the wall of a building in Mexico. Every time it rained, the face became clearer until finally they realised it was a poster for a Willie Nelson concert that had been whitewashed over.

Motherwell legend Brain Martin discovered the image of Jimmy Hill on the underside of his iron once.

What a load of shite. Over £7k in debt with a huge overdraft and credit card bills and he went out and got a 0% credit card? 
The Facebook article is full of people praising him as if he's found a cure for cancer ffs.
He spunked it all on getting pished and fancy meals.
I dunno man, 20 years ago he would have been called a fanny, now he's a hero.

Screenshot_20200901_101728.thumb.jpg.a99ce0f7a2cb1b5dc477199e19eaec67.jpg

Now obviously it's fucked up thoughts etc but why should he have been given a prison sentence if he hasn't actually committed a crime? 

Edit : I probably should add the story is behind a pay wall so I've no idea why he's been sat in jail for a year. I'm merely passing comment on the bottom part. 

Edited by Mr. Alli