Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

40 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Fifers eh?

Can't have a wedding due to a deadly pandemic? Then why not assemble a flash mob?  

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/18491314.wedding-couple-surprised-flash-mob/

I though flash mobs were supposed to appear on your stag/hen nights?

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I though flash mobs were supposed to appear on your stag/hen nights?

Ex Pars keeper had a flash mob proposal one New York. 2m YouTube views. Makes me want to puke tbh.

Ex Pars keeper had a flash mob proposal one New York. 2m YouTube views. Makes me want to puke tbh.

Be good for the lad to get to do something in front of a crowd for a change!
giphy.gif

At this rate I don't see you making it it as far as Ryries from Haymarket. 

I’m not going to travel down to go to a hike against Dunfermline. It might be a big deal for the yokel pars fans getting to go on the train over the bridge to a city but it’s not a big draw for a man like myself. I’ll see outside the ballroom just before the second half of the reverse fixture.

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’m not going to travel down to go to a hike against Dunfermline. It might be a big deal for the yokel pars fans getting to go on the train over the bridge to a city but it’s not a big draw for a man like myself. I’ll see outside the ballroom just before the second half of the reverse fixture.

I'm washing my hair that day. 

Yes, but it will have grown back by then. 

I can’t imagine I’ll go back to anything longer than it is now. Think Richard Ashcroft when he came back (2016?) style.

Just now, NJ2 said:

I can’t imagine I’ll go back to anything longer than it is now. Think Richard Ashcroft when he came back (2016?) style.

Great minds etc. That's exactly what Mrs Par compared my hair to. 

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Solid look. Think it’ll remain for the foreseeable.

Does't need much more than some sort of nourishing oil (I've got some olive stuff from Greece). Very low maintenance yet still reasonably smart. 

Does't need much more than some sort of nourishing oil (I've got some olive stuff from Greece). Very low maintenance yet still reasonably smart. 

Thank you for the tip, will look in to this. Was thinking how I’ll keep it from looking fluffy when times are such that social events are allowed. So far had though the product I used to use will suffice but nourishing oil sounds good.

6 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Thank you for the tip, will look in to this. Was thinking how I’ll keep it from looking fluffy when times are such that social events are allowed. So far had though the product I used to use will suffice but nourishing oil sounds good.

Moroccan oil is one to look out for.

No, the olive oil hair spray was from Greece but it was just a potion from a wee shop. Moroccan oil from Morocco. Or a shop. 

So, olive oil (1 x wee portion) from the wee shop in Greece and Moroccan oil from Morocco (any sized ship). All set!