Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Infamous P&B poster's dead dad makes front page of local rag due to fat c**t of a wifie nicking his funeral collection probably to fund her apparent takeaway obsession.

938636592_Image_12020-01-17_11-49-07.thumb.jpeg.b5e9b4c9b6fa53aaea087709cd80adae.jpeg

On the plus side, there's a half price stock sale on in Buckie if anyone is up that way. 

"outrage", "debacle", "callous" - 3 classic journalisms.

16 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Scott Robertson, general secretary of the Scottish Junior Football Association's West Region, admitted to using the phrase 'n***** in the woodpile'.........

"It's a phrase I've used since I was a kid 

😲

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Scott Robertson, general secretary of the Scottish Junior Football Association's West Region, admitted to using the phrase 'n***** in the woodpile'.........

😲

Taken his foot out the bear trap and stuck his head in it.

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

😲

Preceded by "Burn the". Probably...allegedly.

The meeting kicked off with a Show Racism the Red Card statement being issued to the 50 club reps.
A source added: "Robertson used the woodpile phrase in relation to the East of Scotland League being an obstacle to the pyramid."Nobody in the room could believe what they'd just heard. Some angrily waved the literature in his direction but he seemed completely oblivious to what he'd said.

"It was unbelievable."

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Infamous P&B poster's dead dad makes front page of local rag due to fat c**t of a wifie nicking his funeral collection probably to fund her apparent takeaway obsession.

938636592_Image_12020-01-17_11-49-07.thumb.jpeg.b5e9b4c9b6fa53aaea087709cd80adae.jpeg

On the plus side, there's a half price stock sale on in Buckie if anyone is up that way. 

I  see that they deliver and that there are finance options available. I'm in. 

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Update: the P&J journo phoned me up earlier and asked if we want to “put our feelings across” when he does a follow up story once the boot is sentenced. 

If you can get "kick her in the pie" printed, you will be the hero we don't deserve

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Update: the P&J journo phoned me up earlier and asked if we want to “put our feelings across” when he does a follow up story once the boot is sentenced. 

13 minutes ago, 101 said:

If you can get "kick her in the pie" printed, you will be the hero we don't deserve

Agreed.

I feel P&B should be consulted on the content of the statement you will make to the press.

Tell them you had a heads gone when you found out and are now seething.

7 hours ago, eindhovendee said:
11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Tell them you had a heads gone when you found out and are now seething.

This is what I was thinking tbh. Any response would need my sisters input and they would immediately question and reference to pie booting. 

“Verge of tears” when we first heard the news is another option.