Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Nah, just means the Queen is symbolic Patron. It's still called the RNLI in the ROI oddly.

Was told a belter of a story on a related theme a few years back. A guy I was talking to had been involved in trying to get a coastguard team set up somewhere in Ireland at the height of The Troubles. He was addressing a meeting and said it wouldn't be a problem taking the HM bit of HM Coastguard off the vehicles if that was an issue. Someone at the back of the room stood up and said they'd back the proposal and it was fine to leave the HM bit on.

On the way home, the guy setting the team up told someone he was travelling with it was looking good but he hoped the guy that supported him came to no harm. At this point the other guy turned, looked at him and told him: "Are you fucking kidding? That guy's the local IRA commander" :lol:

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Nah, just means the Queen is symbolic Patron. It's still called the RNLI in the ROI oddly.

They still have the Royal Dublin Society.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

More likely cousins “once removed”

But your version is more interesting so let’s assume it’s true

My version is far more interesting with her being a full-time mummy turned lesbo :wub:

Not a wid though :thumbsdown

Here's one from our dimwitted neighbours to the South

"Pennsylvania Man says rise in tornadoes caused by traffic circles (roudabouts)"

https://triblive.com/news/pennsylvania/pennsylvania-man-says-rise-in-tornadoes-caused-by-traffic-circles/?fbclid=IwAR3MZ6s09XkbiZUboP28xw3NKeU2P9QSLNbWy9aeuh4NVZwk8Jeh6X0-oLs

Can't believe Don has folk telling him he looks hellish. This could be a Versace advert rather than an Evening Tele story about a lad sleeping in his shed. I'm sure he had good reasons for assaulting the allotment committee member.  

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/man-feels-hellish-as-dundee-allotment-row-rumbles-on-after-police-warning/

don-elder-e1560957988433-620x372.jpg