Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

22 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

they deserve to have them banned.  Look at the f***in state of this:

gettyimages-545803283-289f.jpg?quality=9

Wid.

Anyhoo.

Dundee man calls his baby River Tay in ultimate tribute to his city

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-man-calls-his-baby-river-tay-in-ultimate-tribute-to-his-city/

“When Anthony told me he was going to name her River Tay I was on the verge of tears.

^^^seething

Man demands the giant cheque after $1 lottery win.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4859133/1-on-lotto-novelty-cheque/

Tyler Heep hit the $1 jackpot earlier this month and instead of getting another ticket or putting that George Washington towards a cup of coffee, he decided to head over to Iowa Lottery headquarters and asked to be treated like he hit the big one.

Sure enough they wrote me the one dollar cheque and had me hold it up and took the picture

Banned Kelty driver caught behind wheel– on the way to Dunfermline Sheriff Court

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/17369278.banned-kelty-driver-caught-behind-wheel-on-the-way-to-dunfermline-sheriff-court/

“You were on your way to court when you drove while disqualified.”

The sheriff imposed a community payback order with 12 months’ supervision and 200 hours of unpaid work.

2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Massive quantity of testicles.

He could just contact the seller to have his bid retracted, which most people will accept unless they're total c***s. The seller could then make a second-chance offer to the runner-up, and certainly wouldn't be liable for the fees if the transaction didn't happen.

Also, who the f**k would donate money so some old pisshead could own an 80-year-old miniature? Not even notoriously generous P&Bers are that free with their cash.

Stone circle that experts thought was thousands of years old built in the 90s

Historic Environment Scotland and Aberdeenshire Council’s archaeology service celebrated it as an authentic discovery and continued their research until being contacted by the former owner who said they had built the stone circle in the mid-1990s.

14 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The thing that got me about this story yesterday was both the cooncil and the historic rock boy trying to cover their arses by effectively saying "Aye, but its still great and interesting isnt it".

Disgruntled Scouser goes on digger rampage through a Travelodge

The video genuinely has me in tears (especially with the onlooker's commentary)  :lol:

This GoFundMe has been created to help fund the lost wages for the Travel Lodge Digger Driver who is owed 600 in unpaid wages and primarily any legal fees and expenses which may arise as result of the demolition of the travel lodge. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

Disgruntled Scouser goes on digger rampage through a Travelodge
The video genuinely has me in tears (especially with the onlooker's commentary)  :lol:

This GoFundMe has been created to help fund the lost wages for the Travel Lodge Digger Driver who is owed 600 in unpaid wages and primarily any legal fees and expenses which may arise as result of the demolition of the travel lodge. 

IMG_5453.jpg

Bob has now been found, I’m sure you’ll be delighted to hear.
They had drones etc up looking for him.
The fact that he’s been found as a type of mince on a truck drivers rear mud flap is neither here nor there.