Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

Love-struck man HAS found the woman he fancied on holiday - this is her reaction

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/love-struck-man-found-woman-14845011

Gary was sitting in Sir Harry’s bar in the Old Town Square with his friends on Tuesday, June 19, at around 11pm when Marie walked in.

The 42-year-old couldn’t take his eyes off her and asked to buy her a drink via the bar waitress. Gary then took the drink over to her and said ‘that is for a beautiful princess’.

Marie then thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. The guys asked her name and she told them she was Marie from the North East.

Gary said ‘you can be my Vicky Pattison’ and she said ‘I CAN be your Vicky Pattison’. Marie sat back down and then, about 10 minutes later the women got up from their table and left. Gary jumped up to give her one last kiss on the cheek and Marie walked away into the distance.

Gary told ChronicleLive: “Like a fool, I let her go.”

And within hours of our story going live, Gary was put in touch with the woman of his dreams and we can reveal it’s Marie Donnelly from Gateshead.

“Obviously I was really, really shocked but proper flattered,” said Marie, 29, who works in public relations - and is single.

Marie doesn’t want to go public

:lol:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/dundee/682608/video-power-cuts-in-city-centre-after-underground-explosion-in-dundee/?sso-c=MC4zMzk1NzYwMCAxNTMwNzkyMzMy

One local worker who is employed at a dentists overlooking the site said: “We tried to get parked in our space on Greenmarket, behind Grouchos as normal at around 8.30am.

“The road was taped off by police and fire fighters and we were diverted away.

“No one could tell us what was going on at all, although plenty rumours have been flying about from staff and nearby shop workers.

“We’ve ended up having to park and pay using the Queens hotel car park, which is annoying as we already pay for parking in our spot, which doesn’t seem to have any police in it now.”

Underground electrical explosion, but you want into your company car park? Aye, nae bother - wouldn't want you "annoyed" at needing to pay to park elsewhere. Mind the flames on your way through.