Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

7 minutes ago, Glennie said:

i mean if the standard in mls is that good then dozens of the players would be getting bought by epl, serie A clubs every years

USA have players in Italy Spain England Italy Germany France Belgium Turkey and most off them are competing right at the top for champions  league clubs

Idea that MLS is a terrible standard is ridiculous not only is it a higher stand than Scottish football its better run to there is a reason our boys player over there it isn't just for a better standard of life

1 minute ago, General dissaray said:

USA have players in Italy Spain England Italy Germany France Belgium Turkey and most off them are competing right at the top for champions  league clubs

Idea that MLS is a terrible standard is ridiculous not only is it a higher stand than Scottish football its better run to there is a reason our boys player over there it isn't just for a better standard of life

There are Croatian players at some of the biggest clubs in Spain, Italy, Germany and England.

The Croatian First league must be brilliant as well.

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

What league do you think those players were signed from brain box?

calm doon mate

the claim is the mls now is as good as serie a and the bottom half epl. if so why arent dozens of the mls players being poached to the epl and serie a every window? it should be rich pickings

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

There are Croatian players at some of the biggest clubs in Spain, Italy, Germany and England.

The Croatian First league must be brilliant as well.

Because off proximity to the big European nations,the fact European teams go further out there way to scout in USA says it all if unless they don't get USA players through the German system which sometimes happens like Welsh get players through EPL system from.time to time

1 minute ago, Glennie said:

calm doon mate

the claim is the mls now is as good as serie a and the bottom half epl. if so why arent dozens of the mls players being poached to the epl and serie a every window? it should be rich pickings

Claim as in by something I read about a coach that managed in both and about players finding MLS more challenging than Seria A

I don't need to calm doon if you actually looked at there team there are players from England in it Leicester Man City Fulham ect

But aye your opinion about it will be more valid than his won't it?

2 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Claim as in by something I read about a coach that managed in both and about players finding MLS more challenging than Seria A

I don't need to calm doon if you actually looked at there team there are players from England in it Leicester Man City Fulham ect

But aye your opinion about it will be more valid than his won't it?

i know there are players in other teams

if the standard is still that good why arent there dozens more poached into the epl every window?

i know there are players in other teams

if the standard is still that good why arent there dozens more poached into the epl every window?

Because instead off playing with a EPL team in the pissing English rain with no chance off Europe they can go and play with Valencia Sevilla Dortmund 

EPL isn't everything you seem to think its cracked up to be,also it was Pirlo that wrote it so enough will take his views on it over yours any day

55 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Shouldn't it depend where you played him?Russell would be ineffective playing as a 10 were Christie would out shine him 

Out wide maybe there even through the middle though I'm backing Russell 

You do realise Christie has been playing out wide, and been fantastic, for Bournemouth. Christie is miles ahead of Russell in any position.

46 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Because instead off playing with a EPL team in the pissing English rain with no chance off Europe they can go and play with Valencia Sevilla Dortmund 

EPL isn't everything you seem to think its cracked up to be,also it was Pirlo that wrote it so enough will take his views on it over yours any day

much more money or a bit better weather, gie it a rest. there still would be dozens poached every window to the epl, which there arent

loads of scottish irish and welsh in the epl but the leagues are still pish, same goes for the mls

2 minutes ago, Glennie said:

much more money or a bit better weather, gie it a rest. there still would be dozens poached every window to the epl, which there arent

loads of scottish irish and welsh in the epl but the leagues are still pish, same goes for the mls

Much more money on offer at Watford than Dortmond or Marseille seriously?

Pirlo thinks otherwise already told you his judgement I'm going to value more than yours your just another EPL fanboy 

1 minute ago, General dissaray said:

Much more money on offer at Watford than Dortmond or Marseille seriously?

Pirlo thinks otherwise already told you his judgement I'm going to value more than yours your just another EPL fanboy 

i dfag what u think pirlo said, the MLS is not the same standard of as serie a and the epl

i dfag what u think pirlo said, the MLS is not the same standard of as serie a and the epl

I don't think anything unlike you I read the article and I'm leading what ever this passes as conversation 

I suggest you actually go do a bit off research on the league yourself 

Or do you want guys from your team called up, that aren't good enough 

May 

Brophy 

Watt 

McNulty

Ect ect?

One cap wonders in most cases?

Just now, General dissaray said:

I don't think anything unlike you I read the article and I'm leading what ever this passes as conversation 

I suggest you actually go do a bit off research on the league yourself 

Or do you want guys from your team called up, that aren't good enough 

May 

Brophy 

Watt 

McNulty

Ect ect?

One cap wonders in most cases?

What article?