• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
DjembaDjemba

Ryan Gauld

8 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

39 year old Kenny Miller has scored more than DOUBLE the amount of goals that Tony Watt has this season in less game time AND for the worst team in the league. Kenny Fucking Miller.

Watt has 7 goals this season, Miller has 8.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Watt has 7 goals this season, Miller has 8.

Are you seriously going to add the goals against diddy teams like Forfar and Montrose in cups? I could score in those games. I am talking league goals as you well know. 

Are you seriously going to add the goals against diddy teams like Forfar and Montrose in cups? I could score in those games. I am talking league goals as you well know. 

Who would you rather have in Dundee’s team?

11 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Am I allowed to count Queen of the South? Or do they not count either?

Regardless, he's the best striker we've had in years.

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

All the strikers you've had must have been real bad! :lol:

54 minutes ago, Widge said:

Who would you rather have in Dundee’s team?

I wouldn't have Watt to be honest. We have enough strikers who don't score goals.

Edited by Chewing Taffies

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes you can add them all. Kenny has still scored more.

All the strikers you've had must have been real bad! :lol:

Given he’s including 20 league goals in a season, Stevie May (he’s correct to). He’s actually paying a Watt a compliment. People are naive to think a striker should be judged on goals. Steven MacLean was held in high estime by saints fans and plenty of other clubs whilst at us in the top league and he scored double figures of goals twice in about 7 years. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t an excellent player in Scottish football.

On 17/01/2019 at 16:59, RandomGuy. said:

Personally I  think it’s a good thing that other fans aren’t impressed by Watt. It means we might get to keep him for longer. Fucking excellent player.

Back on the main subject of the thread, Gauld's first official act at Hibs was to deliver a gorgeous shroo ball to Kamberi for the first goal against Elgin today. Too early to tell if he's still the mini-Messiah but he's definitely looking like a worthy stand-in for Scott Allan, which is what we've been needing these last six months.

Edited by Aim Here