Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Synthetix suffers oracle problem hack

The above news article shows the problem which Chainlink is trying to solve. Synthetix have already announced they will eventually use Chainlink in the long run, but they have also tried to persevere with an insecure oracle which (as you can see) has cost them big time.

As usual ask me any questions about Chainlink. As it happens, Oracle is doing a presentation about Chainlink today so there could be an interesting announcement.

As usual, feel free to ask me any questions. I'd love for my football frens to get onboard before the rest of the normies.

If you want to buy Chainlink use Binance with my referral link Binance Referral Link

Edited by iron mike python

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is curious about getting into cryptocurrencies but doesn't really know where to start, I stumbled across this project recently which you can use every day while also earning coins in the background.

CyberFM online radio pays you in their own CYFM currency just for listening, and there's a good variety of channels for a decent selection of music. A tiered earnings system means the more coins you hold, the more you get paid per song. All you need is an Ethereum address, put it into the mobile app and watch your  earnings go up. Independent artists who contribute music to the service also get paid this way. 

At the moment the coins are very cheap (you can buy millions for a few quid) but there's a decent chance the value will go up as more people get involved and buy the coins to get into the higher earnings tiers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen something on a website I'd like to try but they only accept payment in bitcoin. Is there an easy way I can buy some? I only need around $14 worth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I've seen something on a website I'd like to try but they only accept payment in bitcoin. Is there an easy way I can buy some? I only need around $14 worth

It can be a bit of pain as a new user. I've mainly used localbitcoins.com but without trade history most sellers require an ID check.

Signing up to Coinbase may be your best bet - in fact I think they still have a promotion on where you can earn free coins by watching some short videos. I got about £40 worth doing this a couple of weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr X said:

I've seen something on a website I'd like to try but they only accept payment in bitcoin. Is there an easy way I can buy some? I only need around $14 worth

animated-sheep.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

It can be a bit of pain as a new user. I've mainly used localbitcoins.com but without trade history most sellers require an ID check.

Signing up to Coinbase may be your best bet - in fact I think they still have a promotion on where you can earn free coins by watching some short videos. I got about £40 worth doing this a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers, I'll take a look at coinbase

18 hours ago, welshbairn said:

animated-sheep.gif

:lol:

Nothing that exciting, Im afraid. Just an IPTV provider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know anything about Divi crypto currency? My sister and her partner gave us 100,000 divi as part of our wedding gift with the instructions to check the price on our first anniversary etc and times the price by 100,000 and that will be the value of it.
Currently it looks like its worth about seven hundred and odd dollars (we've only had the gift a couple of days and i was just curious).
I know absolutely nothing about crypto currency and was just looking to see people's thoughts on this particular one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spud131 said:

Anyone know anything about Divi crypto currency? My sister and her partner gave us 100,000 divi as part of our wedding gift with the instructions to check the price on our first anniversary etc and times the price by 100,000 and that will be the value of it.
Currently it looks like its worth about seven hundred and odd dollars (we've only had the gift a couple of days and i was just curious).
I know absolutely nothing about crypto currency and was just looking to see people's thoughts on this particular one?

I don't know much about Divi specifically, but I do recall its old name DivX so I know it's been around a while. The CoinMarketCap site is a good central resource for info and relevant links for pretty much every crypto project out there. You can see price charts, exchanges where it can be traded, member forums etc.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/divi/#charts

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2019 at 21:41, spud131 said:

Anyone know anything about Divi crypto currency? My sister and her partner gave us 100,000 divi as part of our wedding gift with the instructions to check the price on our first anniversary etc and times the price by 100,000 and that will be the value of it.
Currently it looks like its worth about seven hundred and odd dollars (we've only had the gift a couple of days and i was just curious).
I know absolutely nothing about crypto currency and was just looking to see people's thoughts on this particular one?

 

On 11/08/2019 at 22:57, Zetterlund said:

I don't know much about Divi specifically, but I do recall its old name DivX so I know it's been around a while. The CoinMarketCap site is a good central resource for info and relevant links for pretty much every crypto project out there. You can see price charts, exchanges where it can be traded, member forums etc.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/divi/#charts

 

 

Anyone considered that this DivX could actually be owned by our esteemed leader on here and he will be using the money for more hottub pool parties?  Would explain the dreadful P+B performance during the football season if he is using our servers for his mining efforts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...