Bitcoin/cryptocurrency thread

I'm only sitting at +25% life-time profit despite the ATH bull-run. Invested WAY too much in shit coins in the 2020 bull market. I'm 200%+ on BNB, and 75%+ on BTC, ETH and AVAX, so should be WAAAAAY further ahead without those poor, poor decisions still haunting me. It's good lesson for me.

Edited by Jives Miguel

Hopefully hit the hundred grand point soon. Wish I’d invested more than beer money when I bought what I have. Will punt most of it at the point mentioned above which will put me about 10 grand up no matter what happens thereafter. The even smaller bit that remains I’ll keep just in case.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Hopefully hit the hundred grand point soon. Wish I’d invested more than beer money when I bought what I have. Will punt most of it at the point mentioned above which will put me about 10 grand up no matter what happens thereafter. The even smaller bit that remains I’ll keep just in case.

I highly advise spending/cashing out your original investment once you have made decent profits. It means that no matter what happens to these crazy markets in future you can always feel comfy that you are 'up'

13 hours ago, iron mike python said:

I highly advise spending/cashing out your original investment once you have made decent profits. It means that no matter what happens to these crazy markets in future you can always feel comfy that you are 'up'

The amount involved I wrote off at the time, not that it was particularly significant in the grand scheme of things. I done it with the expectancy of losing most of it. The 10k figure I have decided on will basically cover some stuff I want done at home and the likely tax bill I will get from the transaction in the first place.  This stuff is starting to get too close to regulation for me to stay involved, so now happy to take what I can get before it becomes a headache at work.

6 hours ago, Ross. said:

The amount involved I wrote off at the time, not that it was particularly significant in the grand scheme of things. I done it with the expectancy of losing most of it. The 10k figure I have decided on will basically cover some stuff I want done at home and the likely tax bill I will get from the transaction in the first place.  This stuff is starting to get too close to regulation for me to stay involved, so now happy to take what I can get before it becomes a headache at work.

You've been insider trading ... ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this thread has previously had any football related posts. I took in the Real Bedford game today (tier 9) having been to a few of their games over the last two seasons. They were taken over and rebranded (with cryptocurrency at the heart of it) for last season by a guy who presumably made a few quid in bitcoin. On course for back to back promotions and just this week announced a £3.6m investment from the Winklevoss twins. Record crowd boosted by quite a few from the crypto conference earlier in the week.

21 hours ago, Raven said:

Not sure if this thread has previously had any football related posts. I took in the Real Bedford game today (tier 9) having been to a few of their games over the last two seasons. They were taken over and rebranded (with cryptocurrency at the heart of it) for last season by a guy who presumably made a few quid in bitcoin. On course for back to back promotions and just this week announced a £3.6m investment from the Winklevoss twins. Record crowd boosted by quite a few from the crypto conference earlier in the week.

Hope they get pumped by Fake Bedford in the derby.