Wasps vs Binos

Waspy

Quite.

I guess you lot will be spending a while gazing at those lovely new pylons when they go up. Should see them from your home stand I think.

Excellent, I get bored of the Ochils

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is now Dundee's problem. He is the Mo Johnston of the lower league boardrooms.

Oh well I must offer congratulations on getting rid. The SPL should have more room to accommodate his massive ego.

From a neutral point of view I prefer The Recs over Forthbank.

Can't really see why it's taking such battering from the Stirling fans on this thread.

I think there are two probable reasons

Firstly, what else can they go against us with? We have been so much more successful recently and have such a superior business model.

Secondly, they're a bit arsey. 8)

Quite a few Binos boycotting this one. The feeling is that fans are being exploited through the pricing.

In other news...

...Nick Walsh is NOT refereeing this game!

Berwick fans would've lost their heads if Nick "Binos fan" Walsh was in charge! Colin Steven is the ref unfortunately, wee fanny that guy

Quite a few Binos boycotting this one. The feeling is that fans are being exploited through the pricing.

In other news...

...Nick Walsh is NOT refereeing this game!

Quite a few Wasps boycotting it too I reckon. Hamilton and Raith are charging £10 or £12 for adults at their matches. An own goal by the club here.

I remember hearing them sing it in a game not even involving Stirling :lol:

Hey, I once read some St Mirren fans slagging off Greenock on a thread that had nothing to do with a match against Morton.

Imagine that.

Archived