Wasps vs Binos

Waspy

Not sure but I recall stirling asking for £14 the last time we played.

With cup games no longer on the season the book, the club will know that's an extra 150+ paying £16 to get in. Poor show from the club IMO.

Totally agree.

Bad enough that cup games are off the season but to charge full whack against the seaside leaguers. Not on. Guaranteed to reduce the attendance. Stupid move by the club.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor show from the club!

Take it if Stirling were to disagree it would just go to what our usual gate prices are this season?

£16 to watch two part-time teams is fucking a complete joke

One of those sides is playing in the same league as The Rangers, Hibs and Hearts this season.

I don't see how this is relevant tbh..

I thought both clubs had to agree on a price?

To be fair to Alloa they are one of the cheapest in our league, if not the cheapest.

If they are one of the cheapest, then the rest of the league are defiantly overcharging

I thought both clubs had to agree on a price?

To be fair to Alloa they are one of the cheapest in our league, if not the cheapest.

I suppose if both teams can't agree a price then the home team will set the price?

If they are one of the cheapest, then the rest of the league are defiantly overcharging

I think the whole of Scottish football is overcharging. I remember an article in our local paper last year that said to got to all of our games (home and away) plus food and a programme was about £1200 per person. It's ridiculous.

I think the whole of Scottish football is overcharging. I remember an article in our local paper last year that said to got to all of our games (home and away) plus food and a programme was about £1200 per person. It's ridiculous.

I wouldn't say we overcharge tbh, £10 adult and £5 concession is probably about right

Archived