Wasps vs Binos

Waspy

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of the country so I'm missing this one, alloa win 2-0.

Nice to see willie getting something sorted, never let us down last season.

I see that Wasps1 is still having great difficulty with the quote function.

This should be a decent game and a chance to step things up another level before the league season starts. We played some nice stuff yesterday but Arbroath were poor and Stirling will be a much harder game. Looks like McDonald has strengthened well and put together a team which should be very competitive in Division 2. Dorris in particular is a cracking signing for the Binos and a player I would have been pretty happy to have seen signing at the Recs this summer. I'm glad to see James Creaney getting a club after his health scare but a pretty limited footballer IMO and hopefully we will aim to get down his flank on Saturday. Willie Robertson potentially a decent player though, I think with a regular game he could do well in Division 2. Think if he signs that would be 6 ex Wasps in the Stirling team?

Alloa started the cup tie last season slowly and I'm not convinced that our players were ready for the intensity Stirling brought to that match. Need to make sure we are out the blocks quickly this time. Hopefully we get a decent crowd and a good derby :) .

From what I've seen of Creaney (the hibs game) he was pretty decent.

Hopefully we'll play with the same intensity as last time and i'm praying a awful refereeing decision doesn't cost us the game, that might be a bit to much to ask though...

Looking forward to sat now. Hopefully some decent weather and sensible pricing makes for a decent crowd. Surely we won't be charging £16?!

Is that really what you're charging for the season? Does your chairman not want crowds or something?

Is that really what you're charging for the season? Does your chairman not want crowds or something?

Championship prices. You think that's bad. £18 for supposed category A (Ragers, Hearts, Hibs) games.

Hibs I believe are charging £23 for the pleasure of attending Easter Road this season.

However playing against lesser opposition as we are this Saturday we shouldn't be charging any more that £14. Ideally it should be £12.

Alloa fleecing the fans when a bigger club comes to town. £16 would be embarrassing at an all seater ground but The Wrecks is in the Bottom 5 grounds in Scotland. Disgraceful. Might be tempted to stay in the pub and drink that money instead.

Absolute joke. Do both clubs have to agree on the price?

Not sure but I recall stirling asking for £14 the last time we played.

With cup games no longer on the season the book, the club will know that's an extra 150+ paying £16 to get in. Poor show from the club IMO.

Absolute joke. Do both clubs have to agree on the price?

Alloa confirmed the prices without any consultation from ourselves.

An absolute disgrace charging that for this type of fixture. Was going to make this my first game of the season, now I might just stay in the Old Brewery instead.

Fitba in this country is fucked. End of.

Archived