New Inverness Caledonian Thistle Manager

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The three we had all showed a desire to get into coaching though. Indeed Coyle and Lomas had already taken their first steps down this route. Ferguson would appear to prefer the easier option of taking the media buck for telling us what a big brave soldier Lee McCulloch is....

Lomas managed St Neots very briefly and West Ham's reserves and Coyle took caretaker charge of Falkirk a few years before taking over us. If Ferguson applies, is that not showing desire to be a manager too? I'm sure he'll have taken some coaching drills at Blackpool, Fleetwood etc.

To be fair, I don't really read any newspapers or anything, so I've not really seen any of Ferguson there.

Lomas managed St Neots very briefly and West Ham's reserves and Coyle took caretaker charge of Falkirk a few years before taking over us. If Ferguson applies, is that not showing desire to be a manager too? I'm sure he'll have taken some coaching drills at Blackpool, Fleetwood etc.

To be fair, I don't really read any newspapers or anything, so I've not really seen any of Ferguson there.

He'd probably be a player manager given he's still playing regularly in the Championship (real one, not diddy attempted copy one). I wouldn't want the disruptive little ned anywhere near my club in any capacity though.

Ferguson is regularly in the Daily Ranger these days spouting the usual Old Firm shite as the likes of Hateley and Hartson.

Inverness Caley Jags are known for thinking outside the box, how about this one?

I just wonder if Richie Foran has his coaching badges?.

How about Foran for Assistant Manager to who ever comes in, even if Mo decides to stay.

Or even how about Richie Foran for the managers job?

Player manager

Lot of folk at the game were mentioning Foran. The bookies seem to be lifting most of the names off what folk are saying on Twitter.

That's what always happens, I doubt it's a big enough market for them to bother researching it much, besides if they are rumoured names then they are the ones likely to be bet on. Just need to see how often the price in someone comes down loads and it turns out they weren't close to the job

Archived