Jim Duffy 10/1

Barry Wilson 12/1

Derek Adams 12/1

Donald Park 12/1

Ally McCoist 14/1

Steve Paterson 16/1

Craig Brown 25/1

Terry Butcher 25/1

Gallacher now a player coach at Firhill, however Hartley would be a sound appointment, imo. Built a squad virtually from scratch and won back to back promotions and sitting pretty in The Championship.

He also has a win record of over 50%, having just had his 100th game in cherge of The Wasps. Would Colin Cameron be a replacement for him?

Heard on Radio Scotland that he is due for talks today and the ICT board plan to have a short- list of two over the weekend and an appointment should be made arou.d this time next week.

I gon't envisage ICT dropping off too much in the short-term as they have a settled squad and unless a new coach makes drastic changes they should carry on picking up their fair share of points.

Gallagher is still the goalkeeping coach for alloa , really nice guy

Paul has not been approached by Inverness , with the statement from Inverness saying all interviews will have been carried out by last Friday , Paul will definitely not be your next manager so Brewster it is.

Gallagher is still the goalkeeping coach for alloa , really nice guy

Paul has not been approached by Inverness , with the statement from Inverness saying all interviews will have been carried out by last Friday , Paul will definitely not be your next manager so Brewster it is.

It might not matter anyway as rumour is Paul Hartley has knocked us back due to contractual reasons. I have heard Brewster never applied anyway.

Shortlist down to two and announcement due today.

Interesting though that Owen Coyle has quit Wigan, not getting anyone's hopes up though. :lol:

Looks like Kenny Shiels has given up on taking the Inverness job.......................................or has he??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25195114

Just heard him on the radio bleating the same.

Sounds likely he isn't one of the two then.

What were the contractual reasons with Hartley? Couldn't move the city close enough to Edinburgh?

BBC claiming yogi is on the brink of the job.

Scenes.

Could be an interesting appointment if its him, similar to Butcher in being a motivator. Did a decent job at Falkirk (I always mind when he was there Falkirk scored goals but let them in too easily as well, I guess he was learning), victim of the high expectation levels by fans at Hibs after a poor run of results despite taking them to 4th in the SPL the previous season. Had 6 months at Hartlepool where he couldn't save them from the drop, but to be fair Hartlepool were in the relegation zone when he took over, was sacked without been given a chance to take them back up.

Probably a manager that needs stability for a while and learn the job, not sure about him as a tactician or his ability to find these hidden gems of players in the lower leagues Scotland or England which we will need if we are to remain a top six team, but I'm sure he will learn and have his own scouting team and his own ideas if it is him who is the choice.

We will find out later today.

Archived