New Inverness Caledonian Thistle Manager

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's papers saying that Yogi Hughes has been interviewed and also link Peter Houston, Mike Appleton (ex Blackburn and Portsmouth) and Craig Brewster with the job :o

Houston or Appleton out of those 4 would be ideal for Alloa ICT. :thumsup2

Got to give it to Hartley IMO. Done a tremendous job at Alloa. He's young, ambitious and determined to prove himself at a high level. I believe Hartley has great potential and will move even further in the game and will use ICT as a stepping stone to this. However, to progress he must do a good job at ICT. Brew would be a bad appointment, definitely a backwards step.

Bookies no longer taking bets on Brewster to become the new manager. Have to admit at being surprised he looks to have got the job?

If Brewster gets it I will be absolute raging. He's probably the only person in the world who could turn this team into a pub side overnight. If the board are even considering him they need a huge kick in the balls. f**k right off.

Trying+to+sneak+out+of+yo+room+at+night_

I see Brewster is now the Assistant manager of er, em, Whitehawk FC in the Conference South after getting the boot from the Crawley coaching staff at the end of last season. Given Inverness's recruitment policy under Butcher maybe they think his knowledge of the lower reaches of English football will ensure more of the same. If they went this route over Hartley I'd be getting the face palm gifs out if I was a Caley fan.

Bookies no longer taking bets on Brewster to become the new manager. Have to admit at being surprised he looks to have got the job?

What bookies have been taking bets the last few days, before any mention of Brewster?

Archived