New Inverness Caledonian Thistle Manager

Kenny Shiels is still the favourite at the majority of bookies. Closely followed by Paul Hartley, Chris Sutton, Craig Levein and Henrik Larsson.

David Weirs the most intriguing name I've seen pop up

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny Shiels is still the favourite at the majority of bookies. Closely followed by Paul Hartley, Chris Sutton, Craig Levein and Henrik Larsson.

David Weirs the most intriguing name I've seen pop up

The bookies odds are fluctuating all the time. Some of our fans seem to think that thsi is indicative of who is in the running but I'd honestly say that the bookies just don't know.

Marcelo Bielsa is free, he'd keep things interesting.

I'm always impressed at how professional our board are in comparison to other clubs. Keeping their cards close to their chest, not conducting their business in the press putting unnecessary pressure on other clubs by approaching managers through the likes of Chic Young!

I anticipate a decision being made tomorrow followed by an official announcement to allow several days for them to work with the squad ahead of Saturday's cup game

Our club conducts itself in a similar matter. In fact, we could appoint someone and forget to announce it to the press for a couple of weeks.

While everyones comparing cock sizes in relation to shite club announcements, St Johnstone still haven't announced the signings of Tade and Hasselbaink

Could be a good choice. He does lack experience but coming into a settled, winning side will help with that.

Allan Johnston has obviously had difficulties with Killie this season after stepping up from Queens but I think we are an easier ask to take over and Hartley has a longer track record of achievement in the lower leagues than AJ did.

Could be a good choice. He does lack experience but coming into a settled, winning side will help with that.

Allan Johnston has obviously had difficulties with Killie this season after stepping up from Queens but I think we are an easier ask to take over and Hartley has a longer track record of achievement in the lower leagues than AJ did.

He'll get time, even if we drop down a bit.

Though I'm sure there are certain people who sit in the Main Stand who will be on his case right away.

Could be an interesting appointment and follows, to some extent, previous managerial appointments made by the club.

He'd become a legend overnight if he got stuck in about Derek Adams on the touchline in the next derby game :lol:

In addition to the promotions, he's got Alloa safely placed in the middle of the Championship this season, probably the most difficult challenge he's faced so far.

I'd hoped we would go for him after Lomas left. Good on Inverness if they do appoint him.

Hartley has been brilliant at Alloa. It isn't just the results and success he has achieved IMO, it is the way he has forged the players into a far greater sum than their parts. He has also been 100% professional in everything he has done and the way he has conducted himself.

This doesn't look good for us, but if he feels it is right for him I wish him all the best.

He'd become a legend overnight if he got stuck in about Derek Adams on the touchline in the next derby game :lol:

You probably wouldn't even get good odds on that :D

Been involved in a few, oh lets call them 'skirmishes', in his time at the Recs dugout and has been sent to the stand twice, once with the opposition manager, which if you've ever been to our ground then you'll know is about 8 feet higher from where they were originally standing and only served to put them closer together...and no-one separating them :lol:

pixel.gif12160675.jpg

Archived