New Inverness Caledonian Thistle Manager

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Sutherland looked rather odd on the television with his ill judged rant an' all.

Who makes the choice?

That rant at the opportunistic and ungrateful Mr Butcher?

I suspect he (DS) will still have a major say in the new appointment. Hence someone like Gus McPherson could still be in with a shout, and someone like Robbo will have no chance.

Chris Sutton had in the past applied for the Inverness job, so maybe this time?.

Watching BT Sport's coverage at Victoria Park on Saturday, I though Sutton looked like a farmer, so he'd be a good fit for Inverness.

George Burley has to be worth a gamble. Preferably with Andy Goram as his assistant.

Complete failure everywhere, only left Hearts before found out.

Pele Paterson two, unless he has calmed the drinking :(

Good call, Pele has indeed. Seems quite happy as a social worker and Highland League manager. Can't see him back anytime soon, but maybe could end up at Elgin in the future but alas not here.

Complete failure everywhere, only left Hearts before found out.

Good call, Pele has indeed. Seems quite happy as a social worker and Highland League manager. Can't see him back anytime soon, but maybe could end up at Elgin in the future but alas not here.

Has Burley though ;)

Good to see Paterson getting back on his feet.

To all ICT fans :

Who should pick the team for the game against St Johnstone?

Richie Foran maybe, or would you rather see some new guy coming in during the week who knows f**k all about us?

I can maybe take this a wee bit further and suggest that Foran could, or should be consulted as to who he thinks should get the job.

It was quite annoying have a genuine nice guy in charge of your local rivals. You want to be able to hate the rival manager. You also want them to be incompetent.

Therefore, the return of Charlie Christie gets my vote.

It was quite annoying have a genuine nice guy in charge of your local rivals. You want to be able to hate the rival manager. You also want them to be incompetent. Therefore, the return of Charlie Christie gets my vote.

Charlie Christie is a top fella. I'd still like to see Hartley get the post though.

We were pretty good in Charlie's season in charge.

Duncan Shearer and Scott Kellacher are going to be in charge for the St Johnstone game. You know you are getting old when a guy from your year at school is managing your club.

Archived