New Inverness Caledonian Thistle Manager

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who ever the new manager is, is going to have to get these players new contracts sorted out for next season, going by this list our biggest strength our midfield is going to take a severe hit in the summer if not.

Richie Foran, Ryan Esson, Ross Draper, Nick Ross, David Raven, James Vincent, Toby Agdestein, Liam Polworth, Carl Tremarco, Ben Greenhalgh, Connor Pepper, Ryan Christie, Matthew Cooper, Danny Williams, Curtis Allen.

If Craig Levein is interested, ICT would be stupid to consider anyone else. Forget his Scotland reign, look at his record with Hearts and United.He came to us in 2006 and changed us from a team finishing 11th season after season to the happy bunch we still are now. Not only that he revolutionised our youth set-up, which oddly enough is now beginning to bear fruits.

And rightly so.

I don't believe he is quite ready to step into the Number 1 job just yet, but the efforts he has put in over the years should be recognised and rewarded. He should definitely be offered some involvement in a training/coaching capacity - he obviously knows all the players well, and will know how to get the best out of them. That for me would be a sensible move and would help in a continuity sense.

The last thing this club needs right now is a fresh face, or some upstart coming in determined to make wholesale changes and do things his way.

I do believe Steve Marsella is to remain at the club, and if that is true he is another who should be rewarded for his efforts.

I still say John (Robbo) Robertson, assisted by by Marsella (and Foran) would be the dream ticket.

NOT what I've been told!!

And rightly so.

I don't believe he is quite ready to step into the Number 1 job just yet, but the efforts he has put in over the years should be recognised and rewarded. He should definitely be offered some involvement in a training/coaching capacity - he obviously knows all the players well, and will know how to get the best out of them. That for me would be a sensible move and would help in a continuity sense.

The last thing this club needs right now is a fresh face, or some upstart coming in determined to make wholesale changes and do things his way.

I do believe Steve Marsella is to remain at the club, and if that is true he is another who should be rewarded for his efforts.

I still say John (Robbo) Robertson, assisted by by Marsella (and Foran) would be the dream ticket.

NOT what I've been told!!

Who ever the new manager is, is going to have to get these players new contracts sorted out for next season, going by this list our biggest strength our midfield is going to take a severe hit in the summer if not.

Richie Foran, Ryan Esson, Ross Draper, Nick Ross, David Raven, James Vincent, Toby Agdestein, Liam Polworth, Carl Tremarco, Ben Greenhalgh, Connor Pepper, Ryan Christie, Matthew Cooper, Danny Williams, Curtis Allen.

Pretty sure Raven is under contract till the end of next season. Totally forgot we had Curtis Allen to be honest. Brill has signed a 2 and a half year deal with us:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24918036

Terry Butcher confirms on Radio Scotland that Marsella WILL join him at Easter Road!

Now that's really got me fucking annoyed.

I'll kick his plastic fucking knees away from him if I am ever unlucky enough to see his big ugly mug again

What a c**t - what an absolute c**t.

What about Paul Hartley as a dark horse for Manager? Young, ambitious, international caps, two promotions in successive years in his first job?

Who wants to see Levein and his 4-6-0 formations? Not me.

Hello Mr Hartley.

Now that's really got me fucking annoyed.

I'll kick his plastic fucking knees away from him if I am ever unlucky enough to see his big ugly mug again

What a c**t - what an absolute c**t.

He is history and will go into our record books as getting our team relegated from the SPL, promotion from League 1 and reaching 2 league cup semi-finals, that is all.

The future looks good, onwards and upwards with the CaleyJags. :bounce4:bounce3:bounce4

Archived