Oneill and Keane for ROI

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see there being a "bounce" effect from this appointment. They'll probably win their first 2-3 friendlies but then I can see it going belly-up at the start of the next set of qualifiers.

I hope we draw them for Euro 2016.

We would pump Scotland. That wee dick Strachan wins a few meaningless games and all of a sudden you are world beaters. Not having it.

We would pump Scotland. That wee dick Strachan wins a few meaningless games and all of a sudden you are world beaters. Not having it.

No you wouldn't. Southern Ireland are the worst team in pot 2 by far and I hope we draw them. Also we beat Croatia twice, a top 10 team.

I can see there being a "bounce" effect from this appointment. They'll probably win their first 2-3 friendlies but then I can see it going belly-up at the start of the next set of qualifiers.

I hope we draw them for Euro 2016.

Even a dead corpse would "bounce" if you dropped it from high enough!

Good to see Seamus back with such a quality post.....its as if he's never been away. :ph34r:

No you wouldn't. Southern Ireland are the worst team in pot 2 by far and I hope we draw them. Also we beat Croatia twice, a top 10 team.

Not really saying much. Pot 2 is very strong. With the possible exception of Hungary who I haven't seen.

Of course they're not but it's hardly surprising on this forum. Most quotes seem to come from the Stuart Cosgrove book of p**h. It does surprise me when Celtic fans mock Ireland though unless.........

they're not Celtic fans :unsure2:

I think this appointment has captured the imagination and hope of the nation and I'll look forward to seeing us move the country's soccer team forward

f**k off you tedious c**t

We have been better than Ireland lately. In fact Ireland have been fucking appalling ever since the full-time whistle blew at home to Estonia nearly two years ago.

We have been better than Ireland lately. In fact Ireland have been fucking appalling ever since the full-time whistle blew at home to Estonia nearly two years ago.

We haven't been that bad. We had a tough group and weren't helped by Trap's archaic tactics and team selections.

I really do think O'Neill and Keane will steady the ship. We have the makings of a half decent team and it's just a matter of the right man putting all the pieces together.

We haven't been that bad. We had a tough group and weren't helped by Trap's archaic tactics and team selections.

I really do think O'Neill and Keane will steady the ship. We have the makings of a half decent team and it's just a matter of the right man putting all the pieces together.

Ireland?! "We"?! I thought Albion Rovers were from Coatbridge?

:ph34r:

"Occupied 6"

"Éire"

Hugo Chavez avatar

International Brigade flag

I'm still trying to work out the significance of the Argentina flag though, I mean it's probably something really fucking tedious.

Ultimately, all the signs point towards someone who is trying far too hard to be a Celtic fan. He probably chains himself to the school railings wearing a balaclava and adorned with a Basque flag.

"Occupied 6"

"Éire"

Hugo Chavez avatar

International Brigade flag

I'm still trying to work out the significance of the Argentina flag though, I mean it's probably something really fucking tedious.

Ultimately, all the signs point towards someone who is trying far too hard to be a Celtic fan. He probably chains himself to the school railings wearing a balaclava and adorned with a Basque flag.

Ah the great Chavez that bombed his own Capital city during his failed Military Junta in 1992! :lol:

Archived