Brooks/Coulson Trial

Some hilarious revelations so far and we're only into the third day. I know they've not been found guilty of anything yet, but I think it's pretty obvious that the senior staff at NOTW felt they were untouchable and could do whatever they wanted.

I look forward to the lot of them being humiliated in public over the next 6 months.

If you woke up next to her after a night on the sauce, a Ruggy stealth-style exit would be required. What an absolute munter.

Tbf, I'd hit it.

But then, I'm married.

But then, so are you!!!!

• 7 months later...

I reckon she'd be tidy with a bit of make-up on. When you think back to some of what you originally thought were stunners until you saw their no make-up selfies, you could do a lot worse.

In summary, wid.

Be interesting to see what happens, in relation to the Sheridan case, if this lot are found guilty.

Andy Coulson is the only one who has been found guilty so far. He was also charged with perjury following the Sheridan trial.

I don't really see how it can have a major impact on Sheridan's conviction - none of the evidence about Sheridan's activities are said to have been obtained by phone hacking. To be absolutely honest I think calling Coulson was a ploy by Sheridan to allow him to base an appeal on this very situation.

Sheridan is guilty as sin anyway, everyone knows it.

Archived