Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

Arbroath has one. The link is undeniable.

not for years, you need to get out more, expand your horizons, spend less time disappearing up your own arse and more time with the rest of us in the real world, just a thought

Arbroath has one. The link is undeniable.

When was the last time you were here ffs. That must have been shut down for 10 years plus.

Eta: tbf it wouldn't look out of place in our high street. On the whole though I think Arbroaths a very dece town.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Local dismay when it shut down apparently.

Is there one at M&D 's Park? Someone told me there was, but being as I despise fairgrounds, I haven't had the opportunity to confirm.

There is. It's in the bowling alley.

When was the last time you were here ffs. That must have been shut down for 10 years plus.

Eta: tbf it wouldn't look out of place in our high street. On the whole though I think Arbroaths a very dece town.

It was doing a roaring trade when I was working in arbroath up until 2011.

Arbroath has its good bits and bad bits which is certainly more than can be said for forfar or brechin.

It was doing a roaring trade when I was working in arbroath up until 2011.

Arbroath has its good bits and bad bits which is certainly more than can be said for forfar or brechin.

As recently as that? Are you sure, I said 10 year as I've memories of going in there way back at the start of secondary, im sure a clothes shop reopened in its place and I mind skekking about it not long after, although I could be wrong.. I've tried googling it but can't find anything about it!

And aye it's no bad. I live beside Keptie pond, on a sunny day it can look absolutely glorious. The suspect areas have been tidied up mostly too although Warddykes, Timmers snd the famous Mayfield still have their rough parts. The west port and high street, the 2 areas that visitors would see most ironically enough are 2 of the worst streets in the town. The bottom of the west port is a pit.

Forfar is ok, Brechin is absolutely horrendous though.

No I'm not at all sure but it was 100% open when I started working there in Feb 2010.

I never actually went as far as going in.

If you go to Google maps and search on 1 Lordburn, you can use the history function to see a photo from August 2008. Someone is coming out, so it was open then.

Personally, my last visit was around 1977 after checking out the LP's in Elena Mae's and Menzies. The coffee was rank!

I've seen it nominated a few times but Coatbridge is certainly the worst town I have been to. 95% of it is a complete and utter shite hole with no redeeming features, full of bigoted people in denial about their surroundings and for some reason believe that they are masters of patter. Once Putins finished in Syria we should invite him over to carpet bomb the 'Brig.