Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

3 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

When New Year's Day comes around and I find myself hunched on the pan curling out a loud, offensive shite with more than a hint of egg to it, I'll be sure to christen it 'The Grantown Youth'. 

Surely it'll be a watery mess like mine are after a night on the ales?

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I've probably already mentioned it, but Invergordon is a *** infested cunthole. 

Must come as quite a shock to the Yanks getting off the cruise ships expecting Brigadoon. I think they get cattle prodded on to the tour buses to get them out of there ASAP.

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Must come as quite a shock to the Yanks getting off the cruise ships expecting Brigadoon. I think they get cattle prodded on to the tour buses to get them out of there ASAP.

Yeah they do, there's always 10-15 coaches all lined up on the Shore Road to take them north to Dunrobin Castle or south to Inverness and Loch Ness.

7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Grantown is the most inoffensive place in Scotland.  I know a few boys from there and they're all those mountain biking/kayaking/outdoor sports types who are about as hard or dangerous as my shite is on New Years Day.

I don't like them already.

Jeez, spent an hour going through some of this thread,

I spent the younger days of my life in the east end of Greenock (single tenement at the Wee Dublin End at scapa flow) (later Gibby rule, by the way), 6 years in Largs then almost 40 years in Port Glasgow and now Denny..

Do I get a masters degree in Shitholery?