Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

1 hour ago, Thorongil said:

Kilmarnock is awful. I was in Airdrie last week for the first time in ages and what a fucking state. 
The entire Irvine Valley - Galston, Newmilns and Darvel should shame East Ayrshire Council for all time. 

Ayr is an absolute hovel compared to what is should be like. It should be like Perth of Inverness.

At times I despair of the lack of ambition of my fellow residents of Scotland and what they are willing to accept.

They vote Tory in Ayr. That's what they're willing to accept.

6 hours ago, Thorongil said:

Kilmarnock is awful. I was in Airdrie last week for the first time in ages and what a fucking state. 
The entire Irvine Valley - Galston, Newmilns and Darvel should shame East Ayrshire Council for all time. 

East Ayrshire has some serious contenders. Muirkirk, Drongan, Patna, New Cumnock and Auchinleck. All of the usual social problems associated with post-industrial Scotland coupled with how geographically isolated they are. 

Grim.

2 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

East Ayrshire has some serious contenders. Muirkirk, Drongan, Patna, New Cumnock and Auchinleck. All of the usual social problems associated with post-industrial Scotland coupled with how geographically isolated they are. 

Grim.

Patna is absolutely horrific but as you say is quite isolated. Auchinleck has no such excuse though to be fair to it there are signs of gradual improvement. 

For Ayrshire overall though, the lack of ambition in terms of leadership is just astounding. 

2 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Grim.... might be able to suggest a solution...🚒

FTFY

5 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Grim.

c'mon son, Drongan may not look like much, but its the ''peepul'' that make it what it is

See the source image

On 04/12/2021 at 17:43, Andreas12 said:

night the place is apparently a no go zone in the centre of town

On 04/12/2021 at 17:43, Andreas12 said:

on at least two occasions

So it wasn't a no go zone then?

Grantown is the most inoffensive place in Scotland.  I know a few boys from there and they're all those mountain biking/kayaking/outdoor sports types who are about as hard or dangerous as my shite is on New Years Day.

16 hours ago, Thorongil said:

Patna is absolutely horrific but as you say is quite isolated. Auchinleck has no such excuse though to be fair to it there are signs of gradual improvement. 

For Ayrshire overall though, the lack of ambition in terms of leadership is just astounding. 

What does that actually mean?

Just now, Thorongil said:

What do you think it means?

I'm asking the questions here. You said it twice without explanation. Can you please explain further why you are criticising a whole county? 

I'll give you a hand;- lack of ambition in what kind of leadership. Political?

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I'm asking the questions here. You said it twice without explanation. Can you please explain further why you are criticising a whole county? 

I'll give you a hand;- lack of ambition in what kind of leadership. Political?

I’m not answerable to you, son. I am happy to answer though. I don’t really understand the question, hence I sought clarification. It looks like you have now answered your own question. 

On 04/12/2021 at 18:26, welshbairn said:

I've spent a fair bit of time in Grantown with my father being in hospital recuperating there for a lengthy time and many football visits, and my only conclusion is that you and your sister are  tripadvisor wankers and con artists who got refused a discount on your hotel bill after threatening them and the town with bad reviews on social media. Amarite?

Hmmmm.

one.thumb.jpg.65096301f905b4408f6c6a07a762b92d.jpg

3 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

I’m not answerable to you, son. I am happy to answer though. I don’t really understand the question, hence I sought clarification. It looks like you have now answered your own question. 

Just as I thought. A throwaway statement. You are a very pious individual.