Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Not a big fan of Tammys, although they're big boxing fans there and it opens at 7am for those that can't wait. Still get old boys smoking in the toilets which is funny imo. 

If you want old school Leith you can't beat the Central. 

Central plays to much fiddly music at the weekends for my liking.

I know the area very well been going out there for 20 years. It's gone too SE England/Edinburgh Uni now. In its favour though, it's not as shite as Morningside. 
Pilrig Park is the only place to be on a sunny day. [emoji41]

Pilrig park is alright but there’s nothing special about it, it’s just a park. Inverlieth park has a duck pond, a botanic garden and a lovely view across the city. Victoria park is better than Pilrig.

30 minutes ago, throbber said:

Pilrig park is alright but there’s nothing special about it, it’s just a park. Inverlieth park has a duck pond, a botanic garden and a lovely view across the city. Victoria park is better than Pilrig.

You should write a guide to Edinburgh parks for young parents who enjoy a bevvy Throbber 

Edited by Angusfifer

48 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

You should write a guide to Edinburgh parks for young parents who enjoy a bevvy Throbber 

Well Inverleith park would be right up there as it has a public toilet at the botanical gardens. You don’t want to get caught short. 

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well Inverleith park would be right up there as it has a public toilet at the botanical gardens. You don’t want to get caught short. 

Handy bit of information when you get to my age.

23 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Nah, he doesn't live in either of those places

It was a joke Marshy. You see, I chose two very shite areas of Edinburgh, to suggest that Leith (where he does actually live) was on par with them!

It was a very subtle piece of quality humour, so understandable you’d miss it.

...and two cheesemongers....

It's got two Cricket Grounds
Edinburgh Accies and the Grange 
Which makes it twice as posh as Uddingston

Cricket is an utterly dreadful sport and people only pretend to like it. Stockbridge having two cricket grounds is totally unacceptable and at least one should be immediately dug up and replaced by a third cheesemongers.

Can never have too much cheese.