Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

Just now, Boostin' Kev said:

Can you observe P&B and tell me where the Leith thread is? I'll be all over that if you post a link. 👍

You still living with your mum, listening to good old 50s tracks on the wireless SW? Bet you are. 

It was something about planning, building flats.

Mum still with me...in spirit at least. Spent the money, which wasn't enough for a deposit in Edinburgh, or anywhere else for that matter.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Was kicking about Leith earlier and apart from the whole place being excavated (trams?) it’s decent. Me and my hipstery whippet felt quite at home. 

Trams will be good once they're done. It'll be tough in the meantime. Should've given me a shout I was at home today. 

3 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Trams will be good once they're done. It'll be tough in the meantime. Should've given me a shout I was at home today. 

Was pressed for time. Give you a shout next time and we can go and mug a few tourists. 

Just now, tree house tam said:

Not as decent as the Tam O Shanter.

Not a big fan of Tammys, although they're big boxing fans there and it opens at 7am for those that can't wait. Still get old boys smoking in the toilets which is funny imo. 

If you want old school Leith you can't beat the Central.