Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

15 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

At least half of Blackridge is new housing development.

What the 'Name That Toon' thread taught us though is that Rigside (in S. Lanarkshire) is the most hidden place of the damned, nothing but a small former-miners' housing estate located in the middle of f***ing nowhere beside the Southern Uplands. 

Google.

I hope these incomers are sticking to the rules.

My uncle lived there and he was armed to the teeth, rifles, shotguns, crossbows, ordinary bows, you name it. But strictly no hanguns.

images.jpeg

Wishaw or Wishy as everone calls it. A one horse town full of old firm f**k wits. Shite pubs, no shops of note  and a shite one way system in two of its four streets. As bad as Motherwell is , it will never plummet  to the depths of  that boil on the arsehole of the universe

45 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Tbh as soon as you utter the words 'I support Celtic' we're going to be dour c***s to you.  Nae luck.

I didn't meet many Aberdonians who were proper Aberdeen fans to be fair, a lot seemed to know more about Man U than their local team.

43 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Aye, they never get the dry north-east humour.  The in-yer-face pure gallus glesga patter is always going to be his thing.....

Order of humour:

Holocaust> Lenny Henry>Only an Excuse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aberdonians 

53 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Tbh as soon as you utter the words 'I support Celtic' we're going to be dour c***s to you.  Nae luck.

Also we don't put up with tooting flutes or answer requests to 'pit the rebs oan'. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Wishaw or Wishy as everone calls it. A one horse town full of old firm f**k wits. Shite pubs, no shops of note  and a shite one way system in two of its four streets. As bad as Motherwell is , it will never plummet  to the depths of  that boil on the arsehole of the universe

I've heard the pies are to die for though....

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

East Kilbride.

As an actual town, it might not be that bad, but the residents are the world's greatest collection of worstcunts.

Can I be excluded from this generalisation please. I've been downgraded to 'no a bad c**t'

The best thing I can say about East Kilbride is that  it isn't as bad as Cumbernauld.

2 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Can I be excluded from this generalisation please. I've been downgraded to 'no a bad c**t'

The best thing I can say about East Kilbride is that  it isn't as bad as Cumbernauld.

Everyone I've ever met from "EK" is a complete fud.

-aMvuIrbtal4eaDi2L3qUE3R3R4=.gif

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Everyone I've ever met from "EK" is a complete fud.

-aMvuIrbtal4eaDi2L3qUE3R3R4=.gif

To be fair most folk I've met in EK are complete fuds.  Especially the ones whose number plates start with EK

I'd never been until doing a charity bike route from there a year and a half or so back.
The route was very nice - through East Lothian (Gullane, North Berwick, East Linton, Gifford etc) - which made me wonder why on earth they chose this place as the start and end point.

Yeah all of those places are nice, if a little snobby. Dunbar and Haddington also. Maybe Pans isn’t that bad and it’s not far from Edinburgh so it’s probably a decent commuter town as has been mentioned, I have just met some of the most insufferable degenerates from there in my last job which made me always think it was a shit hole and my quick drive through it confirmed this for me, some c**t walked right in front of me at a red man like a hard man and I wished I had just ran him over (not first time this has happened to me recently)

Have visited EK once for work and thought it was a pretty industrial place that didn’t have much soul to it, have met numerous people from there who have all been good guys in my experience.

I have worked in Cumbernauld also and don’t think it’s a shit hole at all, the town centre has everything you could want for what it is, there is nice green scenery round and about it and loads of nice houses in the areas around it like Broadwood, Croy and Bankknock. Would be a better commuter town than EK, IMO.

3 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I love Glasgow but the rubbish and jaikies lying about the city centre are getting worse and are a real embarrassment.

I've been to Glasgow a lot (well 2ish times a month) recently both to visit my auld dear but also to look at flats to buy.  The area around the Central is like Kosovo.  I've also looked at flats just off Victoria Road in Govanhill and it's an embarrassment.

I've been to Glasgow a lot (well 2ish times a month) recently both to visit my auld dear but also to look at flats to buy.  The area around the Central is like Kosovo.  I've also looked at flats just off Victoria Road in Govanhill and it's an embarrassment.
Actually Govanhill is pretty much Kosovo. Pretty dreadful. Not the place to buy a flat.