Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

Stonehouse is fucking dire. My sister moved there with her (now ex) husband cos he wanted to stay near his family.Thank christ she moved away recently.Every house has some w****r cutting about with a Rangers top on.If you want to see " The Peepil" in the flesh then this shithole is the place.

Who would want to see Rangers fans any more than the trips to Ibrox during the season?

I struggle in their company for those 2 hours

In North Lanarkshire there are some villages with exotic sounding names such as Gowkthrapple, Bonkle and Pather.

You can almost smell the German sausage!

Gowkthrapple and Pather are just schemes in Wishaw. Bonkle's a weird one though, it's like someone papped three or four wee streets in the middle of a field.

Guy I used to work with came from there originally - goes without saying his nickname was The Man From B.O.N.K.L.E.

Gowkthrapple and Pather are just schemes in Wishaw. Bonkle's a weird one though, it's like someone papped three or four wee streets in the middle of a field.

Guy I used to work with came from there originally - goes without saying his nickname was The Man From B.O.N.K.L.E.

Mate stays in a flat in Gowky. It's a fuckin grim place.

Are people from Bonkle Bonkers?