The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Efternoon, a'bdy.

Well, it's Friday and I promised to pick one and have it up by the end of the week, so here goes.

Some cracking suggestions and responses over the last few pages. It was a tough call to decide which to go with, close runners up were; Div on a Pegasus; Jim McLean taking a telling fae the Ultimate Warrior; and mattydfc dressed as a French lassie while being passed around an Edinburgh sauna like a badly-rolled joint.

The first 'Eh'll Paint It' challenge has been decided and is based on the chosen post by J_Stewart below:

Nae bather, Jamie. Eh'll Paint It!

SDN.jpg

Have a good weekend and remember to put your suggestions in here for next week.

x

Fuckin' YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Honoured and proud to be the first chosen drawing. Magnificent. It's just how I imagined it, terrifying and glorious in equal measure.

I would like George Michael protesting his innocence to a crow dressed as a policeman after crashing into a shop front, while Barry Scott tries to clean up the mess with cillit bang and tam Cowan reads a takeaway menu.

I'd like to see your artistic impression of this Liam.

Simon Stainrod, wearing a fedora of course, is going tonto as someone has laid cable in his beloved, comically oversized, winkle pickers. Meanwhile Ian McCall and Stewart Forsyth, the guilty pair allegedly, are nervously giggling like wee lassies. A young Neil McCan, still wearing nappies, is greeting his eyes out due to the gaffers shouting. The whole scenario should take place with a picturesque highland setting as a back drop.

My suggestion is I would like to see the aftermath of a full blooded 50-50 challenge between Bobby Mann and Armand One.

The countries of the Indian Ocean would have been on red alert, due to the tsunamis that would have resulted from the earthquake this collision would have caused.

I mean we're not talking a slightly overweight footballer here, we are talking two six foot plus fully fledged sumos. The stadium would be falling down, people would be running for their lives. It's a nightmare I had one night.

In case you have forgotten about them

Armand

009__034__players__Armand_One__129802434

Bobby

_50918178_mann.jpg

Fuckin' YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Honoured and proud to be the first chosen drawing. Magnificent. It's just how I imagined it, terrifying and glorious in equal measure.

Cheers, mate.

Some good suggestions already — the aftermath of a Bobby Mann and Armand One collision would literally be world-ending.

I would like to see Ryan Mcguffie who is on a night out at the time turn down a looney who is throwing a tantrum about him fucking his coupon. While this is going on we all know what Del Lyle is doing in the corner and Jim McIntyre dressed as the reaper beside a tactics board with in big bold writing "I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING"

I'd like to see Scotland's player of the year and all round good guy Michael Higdon landing a dragon punch on that long necked creep McCracken, while Boab Malcolm stands in the background firing off bigoted autographs like its going out of fashion.

Oh, but after the Jose Quitongo picture, which is the best idea. The only thing I would suggest is have Jose wearing one of the fine outfits he shares on facebook all the time.

Archived