The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

Alright chaps and chapettes.

I've been asked by a couple of posters to move these into a thread of its own... the idea might completely flop but here we go:

I'll take suggestions of things you want to see illustrated from Pie and Bovril, Scottish Football and Scottish Culture in general. I'll then leave it up to everyone to vote, argue and agree on what they want to see, taking the best suggestion of the week/fortnight/month and posting it here on the following Friday.

Some of you might have seen these before, but here are some examples of previous ones from the MS Paint Thread to give an idea of content.

1. Standfree03 at home: (image removed from post to save space/load times)

2. vikingTon fulfilling his primary function of berating people at random (the old, seafaring sjc in this instance) from the lofty heights of the 'Box Office'.

boxoffice.jpg

3. Panic takes hold of Div as he realises the server has crashed again. (image removed from post to save space/load times)

4. Here's Reynard; Pie and Bovril's simpering right-wing irregularity, digging himself a very large hole.

reynard.jpg

5. Here's jamamafegan4, Bonksy+HisChristianParade and one of their mysterious St Johnstone supporting pals enjoying a quiet half pint in their local before being rudely asked to leave by a particularly irate member of the bar staff. It is entirely possible that the optimum time between finishing their last drink and ordering a new one had expired, forcing the bar-womans hand.

pub.jpg

6. Here's BBC Scotland's media darling Tam Cowan breaking down barriers with the female demographic by riding his Wreckingball straight through the topic of women's football. He got into some hot water by saying he wouldn't open his curtains if there was a women's game playing in his back garden — ironically a scenario that is much more likely to happen since the whole controversy began.

7. It's rumored that New Order wrote the album 'Waiting For The Siren's Call' after a traumatic summer-jaunt to the Dundee Olympia. The track 'Guilt Is A Useless Emotion' is particularly appropriate; it's allegedly about Bernard Sumner standing on-top of a drowning woman's shoulders to get his head above the waves. Great with a synthesizer, not so great at swimming.

Olympia.jpg

8. Here's Queen of the South's Jim McIntyre showing his displeasure at Iain Russell's performance in an impromptu, late-night 'warm-up' on the eve of their game at Dens Park. While international SuperVillain Derek Lyle's suntan has reduced most of the Bob Shankly stand to a red-hot molten inferno, the lackadaisical Russell appears to be completely immune. Strange tactics from a strange manager.

—————

ETA: To save people time, here's a list of the ones I've completed so far.

Week 1: Super Dundonian Nightmare (requested by J_Stewart)

SDN.jpg

Week 2: Jose Quitongo's father being eaten by a lion (requested by Bert Raccoon)

jose.jpg

Week 3: Armand One on Masterchef (requested by Sloop John B)

armand2.jpg

Week 4: The Mumsnet Invasion (requested by various posters)

confi.jpg

Week 5: Scottish Championship Triple Threat match at 'TeckleMania Eh'

Tecklemania.jpg

Week 6: Eugene Thundercunt Vs Arabian Knight (requested by jamamafegan)

Law.jpg

———

Misc:

From the Heads Gone — Threads Gone thread.

brownhanded.jpg

—————

If people want to see it, Eh'll Paint It.

Enjoy.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me after posting this embarrassing post on here after the Scottish Cup Final 2012

Had enough of Hibs. Worst game ever. Well done to hearts. I won't be back next season. I will also be demanding a season ticket refund.

SUPER DUNDONIAN NIGHTMARE's Boneyard (a stadium made of bones...human bones), filled to the brim with 20,000 drum beating, away supporter eating, mental dundonian cannibals in the stand. Manager Papa Shango furiously casting vodoo on the opposition bench and Assistant Manager Alan Main riding a lion.

There may or may not be a game of football going on also.

SUPER DUNDONIAN NIGHTMARE's Boneyard (a stadium made of bones...human bones), filled to the brim with 20,000 drum beating, away supporter eating, mental dundonian cannibals in the stand. Manager Papa Shango furiously casting vodoo on the opposition bench and Assistant Manager Alan Main riding a lion.

There may or may not be a game of football going on also.

Pretty sure we had Kamala playing up front. Yassss!

A disguised Ian Black entering a bookies with a big pile of football coupons

or

The smuggest face in the game Michael Johnston laughing off a red card protest

or

Alan Moore telling the Morton fans everything will come good in a Comical Ali style, with Douglas Rae stood behind him in a Willy Wonka costume

Archived