free trains

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Train journeys are made even more expensive by fare-dodgers. I wouldn't walk into Asda and nick 40 quids worth of shopping every month so why would I want to rob Scotrail?

Why would you want to rob Scotrail?

revenge.

They get government subsidies yet still are unable to provide a ticket to anywhere that's cheaper than going by car.

On top of this they take gret pride in Charging EVEN MORE for their crap service during rush hour because they know people are FORCED to use the train because there isn't any reasonably priced parking anywhere near their work.

Why would you want to rob Scotrail?

revenge.

They get government subsidies yet still are unable to provide a ticket to anywhere that's cheaper than going by car.

On top of this they take gret pride in Charging EVEN MORE for their crap service during rush hour because they know people are FORCED to use the train because there isn't any reasonably priced parking anywhere near their work.

It's not cheaper then.

Guest The Phoenix

Most ticket collectors are ex-military. If you hold a military bearing yourself and salute they always let you off. I wear my medals on the way to work, and a poppy...and a red beret (under my top hat). Works every time.

"On the way to work"

Oh, how I laughed.

I found if you sit on reserved seats ticket inspectors walk right past so if you're going to another station without barriers you don't need a ticket :D

Just thought I would share this wee gem saves me 40per month :)

2466084-watch_out__we_got_a_badass_over_

I've never intentionally bumped the train.

There has been a few times that the ticket inspectors have started their round down the other end and by the time it is my stop they have not reached me.

A free train in those circumstances is fair enough imo

It will soon be free tickets for all, when the railways are re nationalised in an independent country :ph34r:

Are all you fare dodgers, sitting in the wrong seat brigade happy that you have something in common with George Osborne

I find that the more fingers you have up your bum, the less likely they are to bother you.

By this I mean that with just the solitary finger up the bum you would be most at risk of them checking your ticket. Get all 8 fingers up there and there is no chance they will even acknowledge your existence, let alone check your ticket.

Works a treat, save for having fingers smelling and tasting of bum. Under no circumstances should the thumbs ever be fired up there. Not only are they designed in such a fashion that their unique shape and texture makes the anal sphincter quiver, increasing the likelihood of having you bum-bum turned into a fleshy Chinese finger trap, but it's simply poor chat and strictly for fucking weirdos. Get out.

Even better, wear a top hat and a monocle to complete the " I have a right to be here" look and sit in 1st class. Works everytime.

Or do what Gideon Osbourne does and by standard class only to sit in first class.

I find that the more fingers you have up your bum, the less likely they are to bother you.

By this I mean that with just the solitary finger up the bum you would be most at risk of them checking your ticket. Get all 8 fingers up there and there is no chance they will even acknowledge your existence, let alone check your ticket.

Works a treat, save for having fingers smelling and tasting of bum. Under no circumstances should the thumbs ever be fired up there. Not only are they designed in such a fashion that their unique shape and texture makes the anal sphincter quiver, increasing the likelihood of having you bum-bum turned into a fleshy Chinese finger trap, but it's simply poor chat and strictly for fucking weirdos. Get out.

I've contacted social services, they'll be there with in the hour ;)

Not on my fucking train you don't!

Archived