free trains

I found if you sit on reserved seats ticket inspectors walk right past so if you're going to another station without barriers you don't need a ticket :D

Just thought I would share this wee gem saves me 40per month :)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found if you sit on reserved seats ticket inspectors walk right past so if you're going to another station without barriers you don't need a ticket :D

Even better, wear a top hat and a monocle to complete the " I have a right to be here" look and sit in 1st class. Works everytime.

I used to sit in first-class every day on my way to Uni in Edinburgh. Only had a standard ticket. Don't think I was asked to move once :lol:

Train journeys are made even more expensive by fare-dodgers. I wouldn't walk into Asda and nick 40 quids worth of shopping every month so why would I want to rob Scotrail?

If that was true then surely the increase in automatic ticket barriers in recent years would have resulted in far fewer fare dodgers on the trains and as such fares could be cut due to paying passengers having far fewer fare dodging passengers to subsidise.

Guest The Phoenix

I suspect it's more to do with you drooling out of the side of your mouth and your eyes going in opposite directions than sitting in a reserved seat.

post-42805-1382121039723_thumb.jpg

Archived