The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't report them as I am on my phone. I am replying properly as it sums up my feelings in a concise way, if I was to, oooh, use a gif, then people wouldn't have a problem with that, despite it being the same thing.

As for ignoring it, why should I? When attacked by bullies, I would never just ignore it, as that doesn't help. Once again, you don't have a whisper of criticism for those that launched unprovoked attacks on me. I have to stand up for myself, because that is the only way I can protect my reputation.

If you want my responses to stop, try criticising those that actually cause them.

I think you misunderstood. Im not offering you advice, Im simply telling you what your options are. Hopefully, you noticed that continuing to spam the thread wasnt one of them.

I think you misunderstood. Im not offering you advice, Im simply telling you what your options are. Hopefully, you noticed that continuing to spam the thread wasnt one of them.

And I'm telling you that I have made zero unprovoked posts or attacks. Every single post I have made has been a response to someone. I will continue to respond to those attacking me until they stop.

I find it ludicrous that I'm being threatened by the mods for the crime of being on the receiving end of personal abuse.

Maybe mr x would like to say something here? Something like "if you keep making posts like this, then of course he is going to respond, so if you dont want him to respond, don't keep making posts like that", perhaps?

Or is it only those who are on the end of attacks and have the temerity to stand up for themselves that get criticised?

Guest The Phoenix

I find it ludicrous that I'm being threatened by the mods for the crime of being on the receiving end of personal abuse.

Not nearly as ludicrous as your childish behaviour.

FFS, grow a pair, walk away and celebrate being alive, instead of blubbering on an Internet forum where unsurprisingly people don't give a damn.

Not nearly as ludicrous as your childish behaviour.

FFS, grow a pair, walk away and celebrate being alive, instead of blubbering on an Internet forum where unsurprisingly people don't give a damn.

Aha. So there we have it. Once again, the person who is receiving so many attacks is told to stop it. Do you also blame rape victims for "wearing provocative clothing", and "asking for it"? If I am attacked, I will respond.

If I am not attacked, I will not respond. Maybe people should think on that?

Guest The Phoenix

Aha. So there we have it. Once again, the person who is receiving so many attacks is told to stop it. Do you also blame rape victims for "wearing provocative clothing", and "asking for it"? If I am attacked, I will respond.

If I am not attacked, I will not respond. Maybe people should think on that?

You, either deliberately or through stupidity, are completely missing the point.

Being attacked?!!!

This is "General Nonsense" not "General Dwight D Eisenhower"

Always funny seeing xbl wrapping the usual posters around his little finger. You'd think they'd catch on, but they never do. Highly entertaining.

What isn't entertaining is "Flub". Genuinely some of the worst chat I have seen on this website. Stop it.

Always funny seeing xbl wrapping the usual posters around his little finger. You'd think they'd catch on, but they never do. Highly entertaining.

What isn't entertaining is "Flub". Genuinely some of the worst chat I have seen on this website. Stop it.

Is he really though? Because it just looks a whole lot like you're giving him an "out", thereby allowing him to retrospectively claim that this was all a wind up, when in actual fact he's having a wee strop.

Archived