The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Is that some sort of threat? I assume from the lack of exclamation marks that you are being serious.

Many have tangled with me in days gone by. There is a long list of posters who are not welcome here, and who coincidentally picked me as their target.

And clearly, whim bannings are the way to go, so they don't even need to be justified! It'll be interesting if Div banned the two for spamming, given his response to DeeGas was "just ignore it".

I couldn't be fucked modding this nonsense.

True enough. You only have to see how much the mods bend over backwards for the Nationalists on here. :ph34r:

Being threated on the internet is probably the worst thing that can ever happen to someone.

Seems that VT was banned for the crime of receiving a death threat, so evidently so. Meanwhile, look who's come crawling back on to the forum! :lol:

I think this might be the bit where he makes a laughable claim to have "seen off" other posters.

It isn't laughable if its actually happened. I lived to tell. Many didn't. Why do you think Burgundy made so many aliases targeted square at me? I removed him.

It isn't laughable if its actually happened. I lived to tell. Many didn't. Why do you think Burgundy made so many aliases targeted square at me? I removed him.

xbl - the hatchet of P&B. This place will end up like Portsmouth Dockyard once you're finished with it.

Edit: *you're

Rofl.

Ron was fucked off the forum for frankly bizarre abuse and creepy behaviour towards Reina.

But you already knew that.

Rofl.

Ron was fucked off the forum for frankly bizarre abuse and creepy behaviour towards Reina.

But you already knew that.

Indeed he did. This is blatant trolling. Given that you respond to DeeGas though, it's not surprising that you're responding to this.

Indeed he did. This is blatant trolling. Given that you respond to DeeGas though, it's not surprising that you're responding to this.

:lol: you're such a fanny man

Guest The Phoenix

You are 100% correct! It isn't laughable.

It's fucking pathetic.

Archived