The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

:lol: Oh dear.

At least Andy C had the intelligence to educate himself and admit his mistakes. You, on the other hand, remain firmly in the thicko camp.

Aye, right you are! Had to edit that one there did you?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to notify everyone that my current reputation is more than double this, with similar post counts. This is wholly consistent with the quality of burds regularly pulled by the Dece bois, in comparison to the Doss betas. #solid8min #4ifyoureluckym8 #decebombs #oneeach #pint #noneedforplural #gettingbulliedbyaguythatlikesjigsaws

I'm sure this means you'll finish above me in the poll.

I must say VT, I'm disappointed with how you've played this. You should have just posted as normal as Mr Roberts without revealing your true identity. You'd probably have been sussed out after three posts anyway but it's a missed opportunity for some shenanigans.

Reynard :lol:

I certainly remember Marrez having the ultimate toys out the pram moment over Fifa. He's rarely, if ever, been seen since.

Aye, I think that was a drive by Div ban for DB62, much like this one. I think Marrez resigned his echat moddery after that maybe? And much like this ban, there wasn't an awful lot of justification for it.

I'm quite surprised that div hasn't said anything to the mods (as far as I'm aware) yet. If its a drive by Div ban, I'd expect him to say so rather than just hide.

ETA, I'd hope it isn't permanent, and if it isn't then shouldn't the posters concerned be told how long the ban is for? Swampy would be a massive loss to this site imo.

As the mods have stated that they're unaware of events and I have received no information of a ban whatsoever, I'm sure they'll oblige this classic account while the situation is 'resolved'. I was in the middle of pointing and laughing at a thinly veiled death threat against yours truly when my account was blocked from accessing the site. Not banned. Not my own work.

There is not a single post that could be used to justify action. Not one post, no previous warnings, on a site that deems racial abuse to be a 'ten strikes and you're out' offence. While I'm willing to believe most of the moderators stance, the arrival of Radford after about five years of non-posting on GN immediately afterwards is highly suspicious IMO. Though to be fair, his conclusive outing of xbl as the spineless busted flush we had already assumed was a job well done. In any case its probably best that the legions of posters who have agreed that the actions taken have been completely over-the-top copy and paste this just in case another account is mysteriously blocked. Probably best to stick to PM groups for now as well.

Let's be realistic here: the best solution for all parties concerned is to remove whatever bizarre 'block' has been placed on said accounts and pretend that this didn't happen. In the meantime I'll await developments.

vikingTON

^^^^^^^^^^The ramblings of a zero-pointer.

Aye, right you are! Had to edit that one there did you?

You're pretty obsessed with this whole editing thing. Imagine spotting a mistake and correcting it. :o

It's not my fault you're permanently raging because you were called out for being an old creep. Get over it.

Interesting though isn't it, now we've heard that there has been no word or explanation, not even to the mod team (allegedly). It seems like Div has just stepped in and banned someone with no explanation or discussion. If I recall rightly, the last time he did that was with DB62, and he had to reverse that one too. Do the mod team still all plead ignorance?

^^^ Got some fresh underpants from Primark.

Guest The Phoenix

1) Have we got a shat-time yet?

2). If Div has binned Swampy & VT it's a bit pathetic but as they say "It's his baw" and he gets to decide who plays with it. Anyone who has a problem with that knows where the Exit is.

As the mods have stated that they're unaware of events and I have received no information of a ban whatsoever, I'm sure they'll oblige this classic account while the situation is 'resolved'. I was in the middle of pointing and laughing at a thinly veiled death threat against yours truly when my account was blocked from accessing the site. Not banned. Not my own work.

There is not a single post that could be used to justify action. Not one post, no previous warnings, on a site that deems racial abuse to be a 'ten strikes and you're out' offence. While I'm willing to believe most of the moderators stance, the arrival of Radford after about five years of non-posting on GN immediately afterwards is highly suspicious IMO. Though to be fair, his conclusive outing of xbl as the spineless busted flush we had already assumed was a job well done. In any case its probably best that the legions of posters who have agreed that the actions taken have been completely over-the-top copy and paste this just in case another account is mysteriously blocked. Probably best to stick to PM groups for now as well.

Let's be realistic here: the best solution for all parties concerned is to remove whatever bizarre 'block' has been placed on said accounts and pretend that this didn't happen. In the meantime I'll await developments.

vikingTON

Can I just point out that this "10 strikes" thing is pure fantasy. No-one has ever racked up that many warnings before being banned

Archived