The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Remember when XBL used child rape to try to drive home a point he was making against another poster. Remember when XBL stated chatting about Pakis when trying to make a point about mod bias against him.

Drawing comparisions between his latest self-engineered drama to that of a rape victim is, once again, lamentable.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And once again, I am making no attacks and slinging out no insults. I am simply responding to the posts of others. If you want the posts to stop, then try criticising the actual instigators, and not the person on the receiving end who is merely defending himself.

Is he really though? Because it just looks a whole lot like you're giving him an "out", thereby allowing him to retrospectively claim that this was all a wind up, when in actual fact he's having a wee strop.

It's the same posters that bite at him (or "attack him" as the current line is) every single time, I don't think it's a coincidence. After all this time I'm pretty certain he knows exactly who'll react when he does this, and he's really very good at it. The "Million Memory Poster", "Seeking clarification" & "Eeesh" stages were all in this thread alone have had the same 4 or 5 posters playing to his tune. I may be wrong on that mind you, but I don't think I am.

Either way though, "Flub" is atrocious.

Guest The Phoenix

And once again, I am making no attacks and slinging out no insults. I am simply responding to the posts of others. If you want the posts to stop, then try criticising the actual instigators, and not the person on the receiving end who is merely defending himself.

445123245_total_recall_bulge_eyes_300_xl

Guest The Phoenix

It's the same posters that bite at him (or "attack him" as the current line is) every single time, I don't think it's a coincidence. After all this time I'm pretty certain he knows exactly who'll react when he does this, and he's really very good at it. The "Million Memory Poster", "Seeking clarification" & "Eeesh" stages were all in this thread alone have had the same 4 or 5 posters playing to his tune. I may be wrong on that mind you, but I don't think I am.

Even if you're right, that's even sadder than you being wrong.

In fairness, I don't think I can be accused of winding people up by non-aggressively responding to the posts thst others make! And that is all I am doing here, responding.

Even if you're right, that's even sadder than you being wrong.

I didn't say it was commendable, just that it was entertaining.

However, as one of the "4 or 5" I was referring to, if you do want him to stop, just stop responding to or mentioning him, he said as much himself plenty of times now. Of course, even if you do, the resident dog with a bone - Standfree03 - will still continue drawing out the process, but at least you'll know it's not directly you to blame that way.

I'm likenning this to a big wildebeest being brought down in the Serengeti by a pack of lions, keep your chins up big man

PS....folks, this wouldnt have happened had the big fella had a higher place on the list, so were all to blame imo

Maybe mr x would like to say something here? Something like "if you keep making posts like this, then of course he is going to respond, so if you dont want him to respond, don't keep making posts like that", perhaps?

Or is it only those who are on the end of attacks and have the temerity to stand up for themselves that get criticised?

Something here

And you see, I said not a word back. Perhaps those that try to attack me for daring to be attacked should open their eyes?

I don't know how this started, but I don't see any issue with you getting pelters for comparing yourself to a rape victim for BEING SLAGGED ON AN INTERNET FORUM

I think someone on here should get tucked into some Ramipril and calm doon.

It'll take more than ramipril to calm anyone down, I've been on it for 10 years and I'm still a nutter.

Archived