The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Eesh.

Eta, im not trying to "introduce" anything, I am simply responding to attacks against me in the mildest, least provocative way I can manage, so that I can't be accused of anything. Maybe people should have a go at those that keep talking about me and insulting me, rather than someone who is simply defending himself from unprovoked attacks.

^^^ Flubbing

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could just not respond.

What, and let people just constantly attack and insult without provocation? If people want me to stop responding to attacks, maybe they should try actually criticising those that attack me instead?

I dont really care if you respond or not, just stop spamming the thread

So everyone gets free reign to make comment after comment about me, and yet I get threatened if I dare to respond to them? I don't see how that can possibly be considered fair.

If nobody attacks me, then I won't respond. When I respond, there is no actual difference between a two sentence post and a one word post. I don't see how it can get much clearer than that. Stop the attacks, you'll stop me responding, as at no point have I launched an attack on anyone in the last few pages.

So everyone gets free reign to make comment after comment about me, and yet I get threatened if I dare to respond to them? I don't see how that can possibly be considered fair.

If nobody attacks me, then I won't respond. When I respond, there is no actual difference between a two sentence post and a one word post. I don't see how it can get much clearer than that. Stop the attacks, you'll stop me responding, as at no point have I launched an attack on anyone in the last few pages.

Theres a big difference. Two sentences is you replying to the post. One word is you spamming. I dont see how it can get much clearer that that

Theres a big difference. Two sentences is you replying to the post. One word is you spamming. I dont see how it can get much clearer that that

So if I was to say "I find your constant attacks on me childish and embarrassing, and so will not lower myself to that level. Furthermore, that particular post is so spectacularly awful that I cringe when I read it"

Then this would not be spamming? And yet simply saying the same thing in a more compact way "eesh", IS?

If people want it to stop, then perhaps they should criticise those who attack me.

So if I was to say "I find your constant attacks on me childish and embarrassing, and so will not lower myself to that level. Furthermore, that particular post is so spectacularly awful that I cringe when I read it"

Then this would not be spamming? And yet simply saying the same thing in a more compact way "eesh", IS?

If people want it to stop, then perhaps they should criticise those who attack me.

Oh, hush your mouth, you big girl.

Oh, hush your mouth, you big girl.

I find your mindless attacks on me childish and embarrassing, and so will not lower myself to that level. Furthermore, that particular post is so spectacularly awful that I cringe when I read it.

I find your mindless attacks on me childish and embarrassing, and so will not lower myself to that level. Furthermore, that particular post is so spectacularly awful that I cringe when I read it.

partridge-shrug-o.gif

*sigh*

Are you bored this morning or something? You know exactly what I meant.

Reply properly, ignore it or report it. Thems the choices

*sigh*

Are you bored this morning or something? You know exactly what I meant.

Reply properly, ignore it or report it. Thems the choices

I can't report them as I am on my phone. I am replying properly as it sums up my feelings in a concise way, if I was to, oooh, use a gif, then people wouldn't have a problem with that, despite it being the same thing.

As for ignoring it, why should I? When attacked by bullies, I would never just ignore it, as that doesn't help. Once again, you don't have a whisper of criticism for those that launched unprovoked attacks on me. I have to stand up for myself, because that is the only way I can protect my reputation.

If you want my responses to stop, try criticising those that actually cause them.

I can't report them as I am on my phone. I am replying properly as it sums up my feelings in a concise way, if I was to, oooh, use a gif, then people wouldn't have a problem with that, despite it being the same thing.

As for ignoring it, why should I? When attacked by bullies, I would never just ignore it, as that doesn't help. Once again, you don't have a whisper of criticism for those that launched unprovoked attacks on me. I have to stand up for myself, because that is the only way I can protect my reputation.

If you want my responses to stop, try criticising those that actually cause them.

banhammer_forecast1.gif?w=300

Guest The Phoenix

FFS, xbl, you really are plumbing new depths on this one.

I've said it before but clearly you need it saying again - this is the Internet, not Afghanistan.

You are behaving like a 5 year old - eesh examples this - and would do far better to walk away from this thread.

Every time you respond, you just make matters worse.

Merry Christmas.

FFS, xbl, you really are plumbing new depths on this one.

I've said it before but clearly you need it saying again - this is the Internet, not Afghanistan.

You are behaving like a 5 year old - eesh examples this - and would do far better to walk away from this thread.

Every time you respond, you just make matters worse.

Merry Christmas.

Is this how you would deal with bullying? Criticise those that are bullied and tell them to stop standing up to the bullies? Shameful stuff.

Well I have a spine. I don't attack unprovoked, but I do defend myself. Criticise those that attack, not those thst defend.

Archived