The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Real Leigh Griffiths Blog, SUPER DUNDONIAN NIGHTMARE, Skyline Mugabe and Club DECE are probably (outwith the football discussion itself) my 4 favourite things in the time that I've been involved in this website, all 4 of which have heavily featured dundeebarry and swampy. They were my top 2 (in the order they came out) and are comfortably the two best posters I've seen on this forum. Barry's also a sound gent in the real world, who has written one hell of a good book, would recommend anyone who enjoyed the blog or any of his posts on this website to get it as it's well worth the recommended retail price.

Cracking thread, v. v. v. DECE performance from Marshy. Never expected anything less from a fellow Club DECE member.

Please. I'm his uncle, Andy.

The Collector is a certified "Excellent poster" as this thread is testament. Yourself? well let's start off with the worst username on the website, a horrendous avatar and nearly 15,000 bland postings. If Marshy extended this thread to "Name your top 10,000 posters" you still wouldn't make the grade as people don't like to associate with such beige drivel.

If you were a packet of crisps - Ready Salted, standard size.

Steady with the heavy insults, man!

Wish I had a creepy Uncle right now to stick up for me on the internet. :(

Since we're done now here's my selections with the exception of the 10th placed poster. The person in 10th place was someone who at the time of voting had contributed some pretty hilarious patter to a number of threads but over the last few weeks has been guilty of trying far too hard and his/her posts have become painful reading.

1. Swampy
2. mhak
3. VikingTON
4. dundeebarry
5. Law Stud
6. Craigkillie
7. jupe1407
8. rajpelt
9. Sazmo's_Ammo

1. ICTChris

2. Craigkillie

3. VikingTON

4. Bunglebonce

5. Banterman86

6. NotThePars

7. bullywee

8. Enigma

9. Savage Henry

10. Swampy

There were five posters, who made the Top 50 list, that I had to reluctantly cut from the initial 15-poster shortlist.

1. ICTChris

2. Craigkillie

3. VikingTON

4. Bunglebonce

5. Banterman86

6. NotThePars

7. bullywee

8. Enigma

9. Savage Henry

10. Swampy

There were five posters, who made the Top 50 list, that I had to reluctantly cut from the initial 15-poster shortlist.

I love you man.

I didn't vote.

Since we're done now here's my selections with the exception of the 10th placed poster. The person in 10th place was someone who at the time of voting had contributed some pretty hilarious patter to a number of threads but over the last few weeks has been guilty of trying far too hard and his/her posts have become painful reading.

1. Swampy

2. mhak

3. VikingTON

4. dundeebarry

5. Law Stud

6. Craigkillie

7. jupe1407

8. rajpelt

9. Sazmo's_Ammo

Big Gus?

TRS?

Archived