The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be much appreciated!

As for the rest of you, what a bunch of craven look the other way shitebags. I've seen many of you kick up a fuss when a poster you like is banned, even when the offence is crystal clear and explained by the mods. Now you have a poster who is of a very high standard banned for reasons unknown, and suddenly you do a good impression of the ceiling and floorboard inspection team? Shitebaggery of the highest order.

:huh:

Blimey.

Nice to see you both back, and disgusting that nobody had the decency to even tell you how long you were banned for. For you two, I was accused of going on a crusade!

Tell you what though, given that you're back without a word of explanation, shows that Div backed down when it comes to box office posters.

Nice try, but absolutely everyone witnessed your bottle-job at the time, and your desperate attempts to pick a fight with the mods since have been more desperate and remorseful than convincing. You're Chamberlain in 1939, basically.

Readers will also carefully note that your crusade only started after having your credibility dismantled by the award-winning contribution of 'Mr Roberts'. Played like a fiddle.

Lovely narrative.

1940-05-10-rec.jpg

As above, played like a fiddle to the end.

churchill-middle-finger.jpg

Guest The Phoenix

He's been posting on the Dundee Utd v Hearts match thread for a few days.

Crickey, must be a long post.

Either that or senility.

I'll say this again - the moderation on here is so 'loose' you'd have to be a complete c**t to get banned...

Think mhak was the last person to say that... But I do agree, you do have to try hard to get a ban. 7 years and not a single warning here.

Archived