The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your opportunity to preserve credibility was then, and as a point of order had absolutely nothing to do with "defending" yours truly. You shat it. No-one's impressed by your desperate attempt to be a hero now, seeing as you've been pushed into it to salvage your plummeting credibility.

Thats an awful lot about me and not an awful lot about you. Once again, good job standing up for your mentor.

SCENE III. Friar XBL's cell.

Enter FRIAR XBL

FRIAR XBL

Swampy, come forth; come forth, thou fearful man:

Affliction is enamour'd of thy parts,

And thou art wedded to calamity.

Enter SWAMPY

SWAMPY

Father, what news? what is the prince's doom?

What sorrow craves acquaintance at my hand,

That I yet know not?

FRIAR XBL

Too familiar

Is my dear son with such sour company:

I bring thee tidings of the prince's doom.

SWAMPY

What less than dooms-day is the prince's doom?

FRIAR XBL

A gentler judgment vanish'd from his lips,

Not body's death, but body's banishment.

SWAMPY

Ha, banishment! be merciful, say 'death;'

For exile hath more terror in his look,

Much more than death: do not say 'banishment.'

FRIAR XBL

Hence from P&B art thou banished:

Be patient, for the world is broad and wide.

SWAMPY

There is no world without P&B walls,

But purgatory, torture, hell itself.

Hence-banished is banish'd from the world,

And P&B's exile is death: then banished,

Is death mis-term'd: calling death banishment,

Thou cutt'st my head off with a golden axe,

And smilest upon the stroke that murders me.

Thats an awful lot about me and not an awful lot about you. Once again, good job standing up for your mentor.

Not sure what else you were expecting from an 'xbl shat it, no-one's impressed' summary tbh.

I've only got 1 warning point though, and that was for hoping that hypothetical children were raped by an abstract non-corporeal concept.

That's one of the most amazing things I've read on here. You could write an essay about it

I don't eat at the movies, mostly so I don't become one of those tossers who buys a huge combo deal and then loudly complains about getting ripped off. They are the worst sort of people.

Although I am used to fine dining and have immaculate table manners my popcorn eating habits lead a lot to be desired. I was once on the receiving end of an old lady's wrath for the noise of my munching (through the popcorn and not her of course) whilst watching 'The Queen' in Plymouth's Warner Bros complex.

I didn't moan about the cost though. Those folk are worse than Wunfellaff types.

If the website is better without Swampy then why will he be voted in the top seven (at least) in the history of the website?

The collector was in the top ten. The top ten.

XBL suspended if my sources are correct. He'll be delighted, made quite the push for it tonight.

Alas we all have a million memories of the lad.

Don't think that threat is going to work on Div, tbh. :lol:

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

If you don't like P&B, get tae.

If you repeatedly question the way the site is run, you can expect to be banned.

Fairly simple, tbh.

Mind to dislodge your mouths from Div's arse to breathe now and again.

Really disappointed if Swampy has been banned as he's everything that's good about the forum. One minute he might be making a club dece update then he's ripping apart Ab Lib on some anal point relating to some Lisbon treaty. A poster that enhanced the forum as Marshy will confirm when his name is pulled out the hat.

If Div has lost interest in the forum it would be better to just sell it, rather than culling the excellent posters and keeping the dross.

XBL suspended if my sources are correct. He'll be delighted, made quite the push for it tonight.

You should suspend the countdown again til you find out what exactly he has been banned for. Seems only fair

Really disappointed if Swampy has been banned as he's everything that's good about the forum. One minute he might be making a club dece update then he's ripping apart Ab Lib on some anal point relating to some Lisbon treaty. A poster that enhanced the forum as Marshy will confirm when his name is pulled out the hat.

If Div has lost interest in the forum it would be better to just sell it, rather than culling the excellent posters and keeping the dross.

What's the collective noun for lemmings?

Archived