The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Well after much searching and funny correct handshakes and hitting the 'correct button' I have found out what has happened to Swampy the much loved by some and much disliked by others.He was banned by Div on the grounds the forum is better place without him,i trust you will sleep better tonight xbl knowing that.

Cheers for the response Keith.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First They Came for the Nationalists

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't an Nationalist

Then they came for the DECE Bois

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a DECE Boi

Then they came for the Box Office

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Box Office

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak for me.
Martin Niemolller wouldn't stand for this...

Guest The Phoenix

I have found out what has happened to Swampy the much loved by some and much disliked by others.He was banned by Div on the grounds the forum is better place without him.

On that basis when is Div pressing the ejector button on xbl?

How are you going to execute them?

In the good old days of neo-Fascist and Marxist-Leninist terrorism it was normally a gunshot to the head then stuffed in the boot of an Alpha Romeo.

Fanatical jihadists have set the standard of depravity with the live beheading.

How can P&Bers follow this up? Death by being kicked in the pie?

Death by repeated throwing through a window.

Well after much searching and funny correct handshakes and hitting the 'correct button' I have found out what has happened to Swampy the much loved by some and much disliked by others.He was banned by Div on the grounds the forum is better place without him,i trust you will sleep better tonight xbl knowing that.

Appreciated Keith. Not your fault, so no point in having a go at the mods it seems. I guess Div has to have someone to do his dirty work for him.

Well after much searching and funny correct handshakes and hitting the 'correct button' I have found out what has happened to Swampy the much loved by some and much disliked by others.He was banned by Div on the grounds the forum is better place without him,i trust you will sleep better tonight xbl knowing that.

Debatable.

:o Free the Swampy

post-3493-0-75435500-1386278143_thumb.jp <<< Christians for Swampy

I'd refer you to the post but either you or a mod deleted it. You were warned over it.

I've only got 1 warning point though, and that was for hoping that hypothetical children were raped by an abstract non-corporeal concept.

I've only got 1 warning point though, and that was for hoping that hypothetical children were raped by an abstract non-corporeal concept.

cringe.gif

Incidentally, for someone who took a flakey that I didn't defend you quite as vigorously as you expected, you're doing a good job of standing up for your mentor.

Your opportunity to preserve credibility was then, and as a point of order had absolutely nothing to do with "defending" yours truly. You shat it. No-one's impressed by your desperate attempt to be a hero now, seeing as you've been pushed into it to salvage your plummeting credibility.

Unlucky.

Fair enough. Do you have salted popcorn or sweet?

I don't eat at the movies, mostly so I don't become one of those tossers who buys a huge combo deal and then loudly complains about getting ripped off. They are the worst sort of people.

Archived