The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't actually seen the first film: apparently the second one is better than the first though.

After a week I'm still not sure how that's possible.

Dear oh dear. I think you should have definitely gone to see the first one, I'm sure it would have made the second film a far more exciting watch had you done so. I went to see it last week and thought it was class. I for one cannot wait for "Mockingjay."

Edit: Mockingjay - Part 1...

Guest The Phoenix

I get the feeling that you haven't considered the fact that a lot of us could not give one single f**k.

You've got to admit he provides top quality point and laugh material though,

Seriously, who fucking cares ?

I get the feeling that you haven't considered the fact that a lot of us could not give one single f**k.

Why are you on the thread?

What did you think of The Hunger Games II?

Never seen it. Or the first one.

Guest The Phoenix

Yep, look the other way, keep it quiet, don't ask question, just in case you're next. Embarrassment. Its a living demonstration of the cowardice of the Scotch, just like the idea of voting no next year. Cowardice and fear.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Next!

RU being serious?

How are you going to execute them?

In the good old days of neo-Fascist and Marxist-Leninist terrorism it was normally a gunshot to the head then stuffed in the boot of an Alpha Romeo.

Fanatical jihadists have set the standard of depravity with the live beheading.

How can P&Bers follow this up? Death by being kicked in the pie?

Why did you go and see THG VikingTon?

Going to 'the pictures' seemed like a decent way to waste a Friday afternoon and I was led to believe by the group that there would be at least be a large degree of mindless violence involved. What was instead served was two hours of nauseating reflective moralising and a comedy caricature of the big bad man overseeing a domain of trapped powerless plebs.

Much like xbl's contribution to this thread, come to think of it.

It is true though xbl - for every staunch unionist and nationalist there is someone spouting the same misguided bile.

The fact people couldn't grasp that when swampy got banned the first time - you especially since you were told to desist over your misguided 'paki' post so you know why he has been banned fine well - 'mods - explain' will not wash.

It is true though xbl - for every staunch unionist and nationalist there is someone spouting the same misguided bile.

The fact people couldn't grasp that when swampy got banned the first time - you especially since you were told to desist over your misguided 'paki' post so you know why he has been banned fine well - 'mods - explain' will not wash.

What? What on earth are you dribbling on about? Is this one of those Unionist "both sides as bad as the other" bits of nonsense? Because if it is, my respect for you is about to plummet. I'll give you a chance though.

As for Swampy. Last time out, he was NOT told why he was banned. He was given no explanation, no justification, and even the mods couldn't work out what post caused a problem. As for my post. Was I warned for it? I was not. Was I banned for it? I was not. Why? Because it didn't break any rules, despite what you might have fervently wished. Although that said, it appears that the rules now consist of "because", and the mods are powerless and get circumvented.

Well after much searching and funny correct handshakes and hitting the 'correct button' I have found out what has happened to Swampy the much loved by some and much disliked by others.He was banned by Div on the grounds the forum is better place without him,i trust you will sleep better tonight xbl knowing that.

Dear oh dear. I think you should have definitely gone to see the first one, I'm sure it would have made the second film a far more exciting watch had you done so. I went to see it last week and thought it was class. I for one cannot wait for "Mockingjay."

No dice: it couldn't stand on its own merit, and there was hardly a web of vital background detail required for the second instalment of plot dirge.

The only potential excitement would have been by imprisoning them in the first five minutes and leaving the rest of the film as a single grey snapshot of a gulag.

Going to 'the pictures' seemed like a decent way to waste a Friday afternoon and I was led to believe by the group that there would be at least be a large degree of mindless violence involved. What was instead served was two hours of nauseating reflective moralising and a comedy caricature of the big bad man overseeing a domain of trapped powerless plebs.

Much like xbl's contribution to this thread, come to think of it.

It's Thursday actually.

Can they not answer for themselves? If they don't care about Swampy being banned, why are they on here?

I'm here and I don't give a flying f**k if Swampy is banned or not. Nothing against the fucker but he is a name and an avatar on here as far as I'm concerned. His contribution doesn't effect my pay packet.

Archived