The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ - 2 days of xbl going 'the mods must tell me what happened!' now?

You made a similar post xbl - comparing the oppressed Scottish to 'pakis'. Now deleted but it did cause a rift in your space/time continuum.'

There's a secret on a football forum that I don't know about?! Please tell me vT. PLEASE! Fanny.

^^^ roid rage

Is it really shit then? I like a bit of Sci Fi, but wasn't sure, given it's teen literature source.

It's unbelievably awful. It is the only film where I have considered leaving early (and at the half-hour point); had there been a pub in the vicinity I would have done so without hesitation.

^^^ roid rage

It's unbelievably awful. It is the only film where I have considered leaving early (and at the half-hour point); had there been a pub in the vicinity I would have done so without hesitation.

That's £8 saved then, cheers..

I am only just in from work so have not got a clue as yet.

It would be much appreciated!

As for the rest of you, what a bunch of craven look the other way shitebags. I've seen many of you kick up a fuss when a poster you like is banned, even when the offence is crystal clear and explained by the mods. Now you have a poster who is of a very high standard banned for reasons unknown, and suddenly you do a good impression of the ceiling and floorboard inspection team? Shitebaggery of the highest order.

As for the rest of you, what a bunch of craven look the other way shitebags. I've seen many of you kick up a fuss when a poster you like is banned, even when the offence is crystal clear and explained by the mods. Now you have a poster who is of a very high standard banned for reasons unknown, and suddenly you do a good impression of the ceiling and floorboard inspection team? Shitebaggery of the highest order.

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix

^^^ Tosser.

What did you think of The Hunger Games II?

It would be much appreciated!As for the rest of you, what a bunch of craven look the other way shitebags. I've seen many of you kick up a fuss when a poster you like is banned, even when the offence is crystal clear and explained by the mods. Now you have a poster who is of a very high standard banned for reasons unknown, and suddenly you do a good impression of the ceiling and floorboard inspection team? Shitebaggery of the highest order.

I get the feeling that you haven't considered the fact that a lot of us could not give one single f**k.

Yep, look the other way, keep it quiet, don't ask question, just in case you're next. Embarrassment. Its a living demonstration of the cowardice of the Scotch, just like the idea of voting no next year. Cowardice and fear.

Archived