The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

If you annoy the owner of a club, or his staff, they can bar you. A forum is no different. Where's the confusion?

Well how do the rest of us ensure we don't fall into the same trap? What exactly did Swampy do wrong? How can we also avoid being barred on a whim without any explanation.

If the government disappears someone you know and denies all knowledge, would you just shrug and accept it? Or would you try and find out what is going on?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't quote you xbl but go read the 'off topic' on most football message boards. I don't tend to follow the more 'extreme' views you find there - a bit like putting unionists in with racists and bigots.

It isn't me doing that, its Alistair Darling, its David Cameron, its Ed Miliband. Its the people who talk about foreigners, immigration, the EU, and all that nasty stuff. All we do is carry it to its logical conclusion.

Safe to say that didn't work out for you: best go back to your thrilling Countdown anecdote instead IMO.

Nah, think I'll just read the last couple of hours on this thread because they were the most outrageous series of events that have happened all year apparently.

:lol: Loser.

Well how do the rest of us ensure we don't fall into the same trap? What exactly did Swampy do wrong? How can we also avoid being barred on a whim without any explanation.

If the government disappears someone you know and denies all knowledge, would you just shrug and accept it? Or would you try and find out what is going on?

You really need to get out more :P

I'd turn a blind eye to minimise my chances of being next tbh.

Anyway that's not exactly on a par with being banned from an internet forum.

Guest The Phoenix

Personally, I'd get on with my life instead of getting my knickers in a twist over a football forum.

Nah, think I'll just read the last couple of hours on this thread because they were the most outrageous series of events that have happened all year apparently. :lol: Loser.

Oh dear. Now, someone's going to have to let you in on the secret here, but who will it be?

I'm content to let you stew in your own seethe for the time being.

I'm pretty sure Nizzy hasn't murdered Swampy.

The last few hours have been the most outrageous series of events I've seen all year, and I had the misfortune to watch Hunger Games II just last week.

Is it really shit then? I like a bit of Sci Fi, but wasn't sure, given it's teen literature source.

Archived