The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

What a nasty little site this is turning to into at the moment. I don't want to have a go at the mods, but its very hard to take them seriously or believe them when they plead ignorance. Is Div really not explaining anything to the mods? Who just accept it without question?

Last time out, Swampy was banned with absolutely no explanation, and nobody could point out the post where he ran afoul of the rules (remember, thats what we had to do for DeeGas, identify the post). And now he's gone again? He's done nothing wrong. Threads being vanished and shown again, members being banned without explanation, the independence thread being shuffled off BANG on white paper launch hour, anti-Scottish posts and lies tolerated without question if it follows the Unionist cause, its really not a very pretty picture.

Perhaps the mods should look at their own compliance with the whims of Div and start asking some questions?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swampys problem is that he champions against sexism, racism and other 'isms' strongly yet when someone champions unionism he turns into the type of person he normally rallies against.

Oh dear...

Unionism is tied up with fear and the politics of race. Look at how many times Unionists talk about foreigners, look at the way they want borders everywhere, look at their unwillingness to accept the point of view of others. Also, he champions racism? Are you not thinking of HB?

What a nasty little site this is turning to into at the moment. I don't want to have a go at the mods, but its very hard to take them seriously or believe them when they plead ignorance. Is Div really not explaining anything to the mods? Who just accept it without question?

Last time out, Swampy was banned with absolutely no explanation, and nobody could point out the post where he ran afoul of the rules (remember, thats what we had to do for DeeGas, identify the post). And now he's gone again? He's done nothing wrong. Threads being vanished and shown again, members being banned without explanation, the independence thread being shuffled off BANG on white paper launch hour, anti-Scottish posts and lies tolerated without question if it follows the Unionist cause, its really not a very pretty picture.

Perhaps the mods should look at their own compliance with the whims of Div and start asking some questions?

THE-INTERNET-IS-SERIOUS-BUSINESS1.png

Or perhaps you can just accept that this is just a football message board and not a public sector organisation.

Cringe at the pro unionist patter.

This!

You might have a problem with the moderators which is fair enough if the forum is such a big a part of your life that you take it that seriously, but political views have got nothing to do with it, this isn't some sort of Pravda where certain opinions aren't allowed to be voiced.

Or perhaps you can just accept that this is just a football message board and not a public sector organisation.

One where you can be banned on a whim with no explanation. How are we meant to avoid a banning as well if we don't know what Swampy did wrong, twice now. Maybe I should stick to mocking mental illness, that seems to get a free pass on here. Its a nasty way to run a site. If I was a mod, I'd be embarrassed to comply with all of this, especially if they're telling the truth and Div is not telling them anything. Maybe they should stop playing along like good little footsoldiers and ask some questions.

Guest The Phoenix

One where you can be banned on a whim with no explanation. How are we meant to avoid a banning as well if we don't know what Swampy did wrong, twice now. Maybe I should stick to mocking mental illness, that seems to get a free pass on here. Its a nasty way to run a site. If I was a mod, I'd be embarrassed to comply with all of this, especially if they're telling the truth and Div is not telling them anything. Maybe they should stop playing along like good little footsoldiers and ask some questions.

I like you better when you're shatting it.

So true my Cyber Citizen Smith. I look forward to your resignation thread on the short road to martyrdom.

Newsflash - the off topic or 'general nonsense' if you prefer - part of football discussion forums are not the best place to discuss politics.

So long as you stick to hackneyed reviews of pies I reckon you're safe tbh. No need for the arse-kissing.

Newsflash - the off topic or 'general nonsense' if you prefer - part of football discussion forums are not the best place to discuss politics.

Why? In case you get mysteriously disappeared because your face doesn't fit? What on earth is your post supposed to mean?

If you annoy the owner of a club, or his staff, they can bar you. A forum is no different. Where's the confusion?

Archived