The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's implying there's an agenda and also saying that the mods/administration are allowing racists and bigots to go unchallenged while banning people that he likes. It's pretty obvious why he's getting bans/suspended, even if imo it's a little harsh. He should be free to have those opinions really. When I saw that post and that the top 50 thread had gone missing I thought there'd be trouble

Tamdunk, on 05 Dec 2013 - 19:43, said:

He's implying there's an agenda and also saying that the mods/administration are allowing racists and bigots to go unchallenged while banning people that he likes. It's pretty obvious why he's getting bans/suspended, even if imo it's a little harsh. He should be free to have those opinions really. When I saw that post and that the top 50 thread had gone missing I thought there'd be trouble

It's just showing the mods up as greeting pus unionists tbh.*

*I'm holding the right to 'shat it' and not take a slagging over it.

There will be no updates until a moderator provides a full explanation of why Swampy has been suspended again. Thanks.

I bet you break before they do. :1eye

How to Mod a site

1) Read flagged/reported posts

2) Make judgement call on severity of the offence

3) Use sound judgement to determine if it should be ignore or the user should be suspended/banned

4) Press the correct button

How this site is Modded

1) Read flagged/reported post

2) Have conference call with fellow Mods to discuss the situation because it's a really, really difficult job (and they don't get paid you know)

3) Come to a decison based on personal bias (the correct hand shake sees you get off scot free)

4) Press the 'correct' button

5) Pass the buck and deflect if your competency is called into question

Pro unionist, anti club Dece Modding IMO

His hissy fit at Liamdfc was about the best thing I remember him for.

I'd forgotten all about that, actually.

A bizarre personality; Lexi Collector seemed nice enough, though.

Ps. As much as I like PB, I'm still convinced that Graham and Eric are the same person. Split personalities, perhaps, but I'm sure they come from the same body.

Archived