The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got VikingTON, Swampy, mhak, Jimmy85 and Captain Sensible as definites IMO. None of them have appeared yet and I find it unlikely that they wouldn't have had enough votes to make the list. That leaves 2 other places. Not sure who'll occupy those spots - I might be missing someone but I can't think of any other "big names" who haven't been included.

Ron?

You've got VikingTON, Swampy, mhak, Jimmy85 and Captain Sensible as definites IMO. None of them have appeared yet and I find it unlikely that they wouldn't have had enough votes to make the list. That leaves 2 other places. Not sure who'll occupy those spots - I might be missing someone but I can't think of any other "big names" who haven't been included.

DundeeBarry is surely a stick on for the top?

edit: stupid slow computer.

I honestly don't know who that is.

"Sonia, I don't know who he is!"

Partridge quote for you there.

Anyway, f**k off, aye you do. The Collector was a legend and only got banned by a sourpuss mod because he was funnier/smarter/decer than them.

"Sonia, I don't know who he is!"

Partridge quote for you there.

Anyway, f**k off, aye you do. The Collector was a legend and only got banned by a sourpuss mod because he was funnier/smarter/decer than them.

I've never really noticed him either. I've seen him chat to PB a few times, but thats about it really.

I've never really noticed him either. I've seen him chat to PB a few times, but thats about it really.

Well, you weren't in club dece, which accounts for some of it.

People need to remember that Lexi Collector was also LiviCurryCider and a million other shite Livi aliases. He is not deserving of a place in the top 10.

While a lot of those old aliases were indeed terrible, his rehabilitation was excellent. The Collector is clear top 10 material. Much better than the sour grapes club on display right now.

Me and Supras, I'd imagine.

Oh, he was the livi alias guy? I didn't think he was all that bad tbh!

Well, you weren't in club dece, which accounts for some of it.

Indeed I wasn't, many of us never read that "club dece" or noticed it, so clearly he's only interesting for a very, very, very specific subset of the forum.

Archived